Chapter XIX

With the spot lights now on, the entire room illuminates, revealing the wall of theatre seats in front of us.

"I-I can't believe this." He says, taking in every square metre of the place.

"Told you." I say as I pull Vic into me in a tight side hug, my arms wrapped around his chest. We spin to face the back of the stage we're on.

"This is amazing." He breathes as I let go of him and reattach our hands. He walks over to the dinning table and pulls me with him, dragging his fingers along the edge of the table.

"Shall we eat?" I ask, pulling out a chair for him. An old friend of mine--Josh--walks out in a costume tuxedo and a tray of food in his hand, placing it in between us.

"Where did you get a crazy idea like this?" He asks as we dig in to our salads.

I shrug, "It just kind of popped into my head."

"Well you have an amazing head then."

"Is that including my lips?" I ask, looking at him expectantly.

"You're not going to let this kissing thing go, are you?" He asks taking a sip of his drink.

"Not until the day I die." I admit. It sounded exaggerated but I'm not kidding. Those lips are pure heaven on earth.

"Well you're gonna have to get over it one day."

"I beg to differ. Besides, I doubt you'll even be able to resist." I say seductively.

"Resist what?"

"My lips."

"I'll be able to resist fine. You're the one who will have troubles as you're so horny." He smirks.

"Alright... then I challenge you." I say.

"Okay. I'll take you on." Vic nods confidently.

"First one to kiss the other loses." I state.

"What do they lose?" He asks.

"A bj?" I question. Vic chokes on his food and pounds his chest to get the green plant out of his throat. "Nah nevermind we'll be doing that by the end of tonight." I smirk.

"Alright well then what?" He asks almost shyly. I smirk and think long and hard. The two of us just staring at each other, me a contemplating look on my face; Vic a look filled with worry of whatever he's in store for.

"How about... 7 minutes in heaven. The loser has to do whatever the winner says." I propose, taking a stab at my food again.

"Seems simple enough. Especially since I'm going to win anyway." He tells me confidently.

"Suuure you are."

"I am!"

"Highly doubtful but alright." I say. We change to the subject of Mike and Vic acts surprised when I say I convinced him to stay a whole day once. We just babble about nothing really that intense happens and eventually we finish dinner. I thank Josh once again for his fabulous job and for doing the dishes.

Onto the next event.

"Alright,  Vic, it's time for shopping." I say eagerly. I drag him down the street towards a shop I had to check and make sure I go into under the age of 18.

"We're going shopping?" He asks majorly confused.

"Sorta." I mutter, pulling slightly at his sleeve as we turn a corner.

"Please tell me we're not going into the love shack." He says quietly a positively frightened look on his face. I smile a wide devilish grin and I walk backwards towards the tiny building. He sighs loudly, searching my face before eventually following me in.