Chapter XXXVII

"You've turned me to mush!" I exclaim to Vic as I drop into my seat.

"What did I do?" He asks, acting offended.

"You just make me one of those disgusting lovesick girls. Ugh." I whine. He just smiles and takes my hand, holding it between our seats. I smile at his action and how my insides swirl and twist.

"Well, I like you being a disgusting lovesick teen." He says.

"Ew, I already regret getting you two back together." Mike says. Vic and I both laugh and I lay my head on his shoulder. Thank God we sit at the back of the room or I don't think we would be able to do half the shit we do.

"Hey, I need to talk to you after class." He says, squeezing my hand.

My heart-rate picks up and feel worry seep its way into every aspect of my mind. "Why? Is it something bad? Oh goodness you're going to-"

"It's nothing big, don't worry about it." He says.

"Oh please, like that will help my worrying." I admit, rolling my eyes. Hagarty walks in and disturbs our little moment, so I remove my head and try to ignore the knot in the pit of my stomach. But it ends up taking over every thought. What in the hell does he need to talk to me about? It must be something bad or he would just say it. Soon enough, the moment comes for me to finally hear what he has to say.

"Bye, Mikey!" I call, instantly attaching myself to Vic's arm. "What is it? What is it? What is it?"

"Whoa, whoa hold your horses." He laughs, standing up and pulling me up with him. He lifts me by my thighs and sets me on the desk. "Oh come on, tell me already." I plead, taking both of his hands in my own.

"Okay okay." He starts. "I realized that the only way we really see each other is at my house, with Mikey or... you know, in bed."

"What's wrong? Is it too much? Are we going to fast?"

"No, no, nothing like that! Kels, you're perfect. It's just that I feel like all this time it's been at my house with my brother. And for a while it was all about me and my pleasure, I just want to pamper you." He explains. The feeling in my stomach changes drastically into complete joy and adoration for the man in front of me right now. "I want to take you out tonight, Kellin."

"Aw aren't you just the little romantic." I say, releasing one of his hands to wiggle his hat back and forth.

"Ugh, I knew you would make fun of the idea." He says, looking embarrassed.

"No! I think it's sweet. So, is that it? You wanted a date night?"

"Yep." He says, backing away from me. "You. Me. At six." I laugh when he makes the number seven not six with his hands.

"Hey! Where do you think you're going?" I pout, grabbing my bag and slinging it over my shoulder before taking off after him.

"I actually go to this thing called class, you know." He jokes.

"Not without a discrete goodbye kiss you don't." I say, flipping him to face me and jumping on him, wrapping my legs around his slim waist and my arms around his neck. He's quick to catch me and presses my back against a nearby wall, probably to put less of my weight on him.

"I take it back, you're not a sex addict. You're a make out addict."

"Oh my God, the only thing I'm addicted to is you. Now give it up and accept it, you're the complete package." I explain.

"If I'm the complete package, you're a freaking super model."

"If I'm a super model, then you're rock star."