Chapter II

"KELLIN GET THE FUCK UP WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!!" I hear Kailey scream outside my door. I scramble out of bed and slide on my favourite pair of tight skinny jeans and a comfortable long-sleeved red plaid shirt, knowing I look good, but approving anyway in the reflection. I flatten my hair a little and grab my bag sprinting downstairs and right into the grey Sedan.

__

I'm in a weirdly giddy mood today and don't even mind taking precise notes all of history. I guess the new school for me is like the ocean for pondmen, or a Ferrari for hobos. Unexplored and different.

I run out the door of my history room and right into the chest of my second favourite Mexican. "Victurd!" I exclaim flashing him a cheeky smile.

"Ouch!" He acts offended at the nickname but smiles brightly back at me. Butterflies attack my stomach as I realize once again just how attractive he is. The butterflies surprise me, usually I don't get them unless I'm in a relationship or some dude just scared the shit out of me. But for some reason this lust is flowing hot and heavy.

"Well, if you'd let go of me that would be great because I really prefer not being late to class." He says pointing out my tight grip on his arm. I immediately let go and feel awkward, but do my best to not give out that vibe.

"Well sorry, but we can go together so don't look like such a loser." I say rolling my eyes when I reach the sarcastically coated word 'such'. He laughs and shakes his head, making his long curls sway. I admire his features, the way his skin shines but not so shiny that indicates a layer of oil but just soft and flawlessly shimmering. The way his nose ring perfectly compliments the look of his shoulder-length brown curls. How his eyes sparkle with a happy, dreamy, dazzling, BANG every time he smiles or laughs.

"You're going to run into someone." He says not taking his eyes away from the hall ahead of us. He interrupted my thoughts and made another wall shattering realization that I seem to stare at him a lot. I clear my throat and turn to look in front of me as a small smile creeps onto my face. I could definitely get used to this.

"Where's our classroom again?" I ask looking aimlessly at the rooms as we pass.

"Wow. I think you need a permanent escort or something." He says laughing slightly to himself.

"That can be arranged." I say turning and giving him an intriguing eyebrow wiggle.

"No way. I have my own stuff to take care of." He says raising his hands innocently.

"Oh come onnn! I get so fucking confused around here. I'm new can't you pity me?" I whine, pouting and jutting out my bottom lip so damn far I'm surprised a bird hasn't perched on it.

"No way dude, sorry. Ask Mike he's the nicer one."

"But I don't want Mikey. I want Viccy!" I complain stomping my foot like an annoyed toddler. He pokes my nose, but hesitates seeming to run the phrase over in his head before saying it.

"Maybe Viccy can be persuaded."

"And how could that be done?" I ask suggestively, completely wronging a perfectly fine statement by bumping my body slightly against his perfect one. He laughs again and shrugs as a response. I stare back at his eyes and start drifting into a calming daze in the warm hazel-brown donuts.

"I know I'm hot, but you're seriously gonna hurt yourself if you don't pay more attention." He says moving my chin so I face forward. He then stops abruptly and I spin around extremely confused, before understanding that we arrived at our destination; the chemistry room.

__
The class consisted of Vic helping Mike understand and do everything and completely ignoring the fact of my existence. In the last few minutes Vic looked over at me and realized my entire page is blank and I'm just sitting here rolling a pencil across my desk.