Chapter XXVI

{A/N: STORY UPDATE! I'm hoping for this to end nice and evenly at 40 (XXXX) chapters, so if y'all were wondering then it is actually coming to a close. We have about 14 chapters left and I think that for the most part I know what's going to happen in each of them. So, HOLD YOUR HORSES! IT'S A COMIN}

I get out of bed after my usual alarm sounds: Kailey's screaming for me to get my ass up. I do as she says and it feel like my ass is on fire. With every movement sending a burning sensation through my dariére. Damn you, Vic and being a hard, rough thruster. As well as being completely and utter fantastic in bed; especially for someone who doesn't practice his 'gay'. I wouldn't be surprised if we ended up back there again. I just can't get enough of him, I never feel satisfied.

Bits and pieces of last night flash in my mind the whole way to school.
"Fucking hell, Vic." I mumble into his pillow, in totally ecstasy.

He laughs in return and I hear him do up his belt. "I told you to brace yourself."

"You did." I say rolling over and watching him get dressed.

"That was fun. Although I'm kind of getting worried you're a sex addict." He admits, smiling and pulling me off the bed. I consider the phrase for a second.

"I'm not a sex addict." A smile slips on my lips as I pull my shirt over my head. "Just a Vic addict." And with that I kiss his cheek and exit his room, head held high.

"I'm leaving early today by the way." My sister mentions, pulling me out of my day dream. "I have a dentist appointment, so you need to find your way home."

"Oh. Okay." I say quietly, getting out of the car after a bit of a struggle and wobble, again, into school and towards my locker. I don't even mind being sore this time. It's a constant reminder that Vic finally gave in to me.

I wander into history and instantly get reminded of the Katelynne dilemma. I think I'll just go back to ignoring her. Or maybe being friendly, but not too friendly. It doesn't help that when I walk in she can't keep those dark eyes off me. Burning a deep hole in the side of my head, and I can't help but look over at her and shoot a small smile. She blushes but continues to stare at me all of class.

"Kellin! Wait up!" She calls as I hurry out the classroom. Fuck me, I encouraged a stalker. I don't slow down, but she catches up anyway. "What did you think about the lesson today?" She asks.

"Boring." I say dully. Just like you I almost say, but decide against it. Honestly though, that is not a good conversation starter. I quicken my pace and lose her in a crowd. I let out a sigh of relief, thank god she's so short.

"Hey!" I say to the boys as I collapse next to Mike. Vic must've been happy with our fucking yesterday since he sits on the other side of me, not Mike. "You're actually letting me sit in the middle today." I say, raising my eyebrow at the always surprising Vic.

"I did." He replies in a low voice, turning the page of his newspaper. I feel a rush of heat go through my body at those two fucking words. God dammit that voice is sexy. I have to turn away before this man turns me on even more, no need for an in-class-boner.

"Mike," I say, my voice wavering. "wanna hang out tonight?"

"Dude totally! I'm going out with Alysha tonight but I don't have to leave until 5ish."

"Rad." I say quickly. I turn my attention back to Vic and wrap my arm around him a friendly fashion. "Hey." I say, squeezing his shoulders playfully.

"Hey." He replies, looking at me and igniting those sparks I can't help but adore. I find myself getting lost in his hotness as he continues to read the newspaper. All he needs is a coffee in his hand an-