Chapter XXXIV

{A/N: I'm really pushing myself to finish this, so be prepared for lots of unedited short chapters; my apologies.
Thanks for reading! xoxo}

"Hey, Sleepyhead." Vic's overly raspy voice brings me out of my dream-like state. I hum as a response and tighten my grip on the hand I seem to be holding in front of me. My other arm is leisurely flung on my pillow. His free hand lays over my hip. I'm facing away from him, but I can feel his breathing on my neck.

"Shit." I exclaim, sitting up quickly. "You slept over."

"Sorry." He apologizes, sounding guilty.

"No, it's not that." I say.

"Oh right, cause you looooove me." He says, pushing my back lightly. I smile and laugh with him.

"Shut up! But it's Tuesday, won't your parents be curious as to where you've been?" I ask, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

"Chill. Mike knew to cover for me." He says. I turn around and his face turns to worry. "Kels, your cheek." He says. I then remember I got punched yesterday, so it must be bruised.

"KELLIN!" My mother yells from downstairs, bringing me back from my digression.

"I'M UP!" I scream viciously at my door. I roll my eyes and it occurs to me that there's another problem on the horizon. "Oh fuck." Initiate face palm. "My sister will see you. Oh fucking fuck." I hop off the bed and continue my rant while frantically pulling on my pants. "She'll see you in my clothes, here by the way," I say, tossing him a shirt. "She'll spread the word that you slept here. Oh fuck and then Tay will hear, she hates that we're friends, and then she'll flip out on me and grill the answers out an-"

"Kels. Don't worry about it. We'll be fine." He says, hugging me from behind and stopping my rapid dressing.

"Fuck, no we won't. Tay will know and she'll freak. Out." I whine, throwing a belt harshly into my closet.

"Kels, stop." He says. "If I'm not worried, you shouldn't be either."

"I can't help it." I say, grabbing at my hair.

"Stop. Stop, just breathe." He instructs. I stop complaining and let go of my hair. After breathing for far too long, I feel the frustration slip away. "I hate you." I say joking, pushing away from him and both of us finishing getting dressed. "You're always right."

"Yes. Now bask in my glory." He says laughing. I laugh too and just like *snap* everything's fine again. He's so perfect. It's adorable how, even though he's a little taller than I am, my pants are long on him. I giggle and drop to my knees, rolling the bottoms up. "So, are you going to ride with us?" I ask hopefully. When I finish, I climb back up and wrap my arms around his neck, kicking a leg backwards.

"Maybe." He says playfully.

"Is there a way I can convince you to?" I ask, sparking up his eyes.

"I don't know. I guess you can try." He shrugs. I smile and kiss his cheek.

"How about now?"

"Mmmm, nope." He says, shaking his head. I kiss his nose and look up at him again. He shakes his head and smiles.

"KELLIN! FUCK, I THOUGHT YOU WERE UP!" My sister yells. I ignore her and kiss Vic right on his lips. He kisses back instantly and we stay just like that, until my sister brings out my natural born enemy: The Air-horn.

"Seriously?" Vic asks against my lips. I laugh and kiss him once more, before rushing down and hopping in the car.

"Vic, what the fuck? You slept over?" My sister asks.