Chapter XIII

Vic finally emerges at 11:30AM and rushes down the stairs, in what I must say is a really hot outfit. Burgundy flannel and a black shirt with black skinny jeans.

"Lookin' smokin'." I comment. He rolls his eyes, pouring a coffee into a travel mug and rushing to the door.

"Where are you going now?" I ask, sounding like a complaint since I actually am complaining.

"None of your business." He spits.

"Come ooon, don't leave me alone."

"I'll be back later tonight. Don't... just be careful." He sighs, grabbing his dog and swinging the door closed, behind him.

"Pffbbbb." I blow through my closed lips, making them vibrate. Shower time.

__
I get out the shower soaking wet and realize there aren't any towels on the towel bar. I have no idea where they are in their house either. Vic just showered though, he should have one somewhere. I peak my face through the crack in the door and see nothing except their dog's toys scattered in the hall. I walk over to Vic's room and swing open the door, nothing on but my duffle bag on my shoulder. His towel's nowhere in sight until I see a tall skinny basket in the corner. I walk over and surely, perched right on the top is his red towel. I pick it out instantly drop my duffle bag, wrapping the towel around me. I dry myself off and get dressed in a purple shirt with The Count from Sesame Street on the front, with some grey skinny jeans. I do the whistle thing to myself, checking out my ass in the mirror. I place my hand around the knob but realize, I'm in his room already why not snoop a little.

"Gotta put that back." I murmur, placing the towel back into his hamper.

First off; the underwear drawer. All secrets lay in the underwear drawer. I slide open the top one and surely there's a pile of black Calvin Klein's, and a mix mash of black, grey and white socks.

"Cool." I say, slamming it shut. "He's a briefs kind of guy."

I head to his shelf and pull out some boxes riffling through them, thankfully they weren't organized before so it won't matter if I mess stuff up. In about the third box in I sigh defeated, the only things in here are wires and stuff. Until I hit the jackpot; condoms. I literally squeal as I pull out the familiar box.

"What size might Viccy be?" I ask myself. I make an impressed face as I read large condoms on the package. I pull one out and inspect it for a while before shoving a few in my pocket. You can never have too many condoms, right? I continue on and a few boxes later there's lube to match the set. Wow Vic, getting around. I decide not to steal the lube, solely to avoid trouble. And Vic getting even more mad at me. He was pretty smart about hiding them. The wires over top make it look completely normal, until you find a diamond below the dirt.

"So him an' Tay are doing the do." I say, nodding in shock and acceptance. The rest of his room was pretty lame. I found his music stash and he has pretty good taste but not as perfect as Mike's, I put everything back in place and close the door, heading downstairs and watch TV to pass the time.

__
"Kellin?" Mike yells, throwing his keys into a tray by the door.

"In here!" I call from their family room.

"Are you okay if I invite Megan over?" He asks, dropping down beside me.

"As long as you guys don't start fucking." I retort. He laughs as assures that they won't. So reluctantly I agree to being a third wheel for a bit.

"Alright she's on her way. What are you watching?"

"Big Bang Theory."

"Nice."

Thought She Meant The World To Meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें