XXIX -Halloween on a Thursday¿

*SPECIAL HALLOWEEN EDITION*
{A/N: ever heard of role play? Here comes the r rated kinky shit...}

Halloween. My favourite time of the entire year. I just love the way the air feels thick and heavy, everything looks dark adding a spooky feel. The fall colours in full bloom, and the parties... oh the parties. I'm heading out to Jen's tonight, actually. I couldn't really come up with a great costume so I pop in some fangs, make some blood droplets and throw on black, well... everything. and head straight out the door.

"Hey Mike!" I exclaim, hoping in beside him. He wears black everything as well, but I notice small wrappers, pieces of popcorn and chewed bubblegum stuck to it. "What the fuck are you?" I ask.

"Theatre floor." He says like it's obvious. "You?" He wanted to know.

"Vampire." I shrug, showing him the teeth. He then connects the dots with the 'blood' dripping from my mouth. "So, where's Vic?" I wonder aloud.

"He's at Oliver's house. I'm going to get them now." He says, pulling down my street.

__
We arrive at Oliver's, yet another rich guy, mansion. I smile and wave at some tall guys with plenty of tattoos, whom I assume to be Oliver. Right after my jaw drops as Vic comes into sight. His attire is simply breathtaking. He's dressed in a cop costume, the loose pants accenting just the right places, his blue shirt contrasting with his hair and making it even more warm, he also has a black tie which matches his pants pulling the whole outfit together. And to top it all, his hair is STRAIGHT! Oh my lord he looks so cute with straight hair.

"Fuck me." I accidentally slip out. I clear my throat awkwardly, but I think Oliver definitely heard the comment based on his laughs from the back seat. Normally it wouldn't be that all to say 'fuck me' if you were saying it in frustration. Although from the sound of my suggestive growl, I couldn't even pretend I other intensions. I internally praise God that Mike didn't hear anything and attempt to calm my breathing as Vic dives in behind me. He taps my shoulder making my breathing completely stop. Holy shit he has a crazy effect on me. I spin my head barely and he leans in close whispering: "Stop eye fucking me."

That was the last time we spoke alone until nearly the end of the night.

__
Thankfully Jenna really doesn't get along with Tay so she wasn't invited to the party. I gratefully thanked her a few times during my kitchen raids. Luckily for me, that means I got to hang around Vic most of the night. Although we stood beside each other almost the entire time, we didn't actually converse until the party started slowing down. It was weird, I would always find that we naturally just found ourselves next to each other and more often than not our sides pressed together. That was the most contact I got until most of the people left and we found ourselves tangled in the other.

We sit on the couch, Vic has an arm leisurely draped around my waist as I lay my head on his chest. Aren't we so cute? In my drunken state, I thought so. Some Jeremy guy just walked away and we were finally left in the company of each other.

"I like this." I admit. Being truthful as ever, drunk me is a bad me.

"I bet you do." He says cheekily. I nussle into his neck and place small kisses. "I'm sorry about your father." He blurts out quickly. I feel my muscles tense at his words. I'm in no state to be talking about this right now. "I'm sorry to bring it up, but it's really been bothering me. I just want you to know that nothing he said was true. You're absolutely incredible."

I blush at the comment, surprising even myself. But I'm not used to compliments. Receiving them has never been natural for me, especially from someone I cherish as much as Vic. "You just want to get me in bed." I say, brushing off his comment.