Chapter XXVII

{A/N: this chapter is dedicated to andy_gl16 because they comment on literally every chapter. MUCH LOVE xoxo}

"WOO!" I exclaim crossing the finish line, beating Vic by like a lap and a half. Mike still owned both of us by a long shot, but hey, I'm not last! Vic groans and tosses the wii-mote on the couch.

"I whipped your ass!" I exclaim, doing my lame version of a happy dance.

"I've fucked yours. Multiple times." He winks, speaking at a volume so quiet I didn't understand what he said for a second or two. My jaw drops and eyes widen. Mike's sitting right there! What is he thinking!? He just smirks and pushes himself up, heading to my kitchen.

My parents haven't arrived yet, which makes it much easier for them to feel at home. I mean, I've become quite comfortable at their house but this happens to be their first time at mine. Mike seems quite into his texting, just like at his house. Although Vic is acting a lot more casual than I was expecting. He finds what he was looking for quickly and returns to his seat beside me, and I couldn't take my eyes off him the entire time. I thought he be a nervous wreck in my house, but he acts so calm and as if he's been here a thousand times before. A honk outside distracts me from whatever My thoughts were leaning towards.

"Alright. That's it for me dudes, I'm heading out with Alysha. See you tomorrow, Kellin!" Mike says, walking out the door after I wave to him. Right when the door closes I pounce onto Vic, straddling him and placing my hands on his chest.

"So, Vic. We're alone." I say suggestively, staring hungrily at his lips.

"Mm-hmm." He mumbles, running a hand up my arm.

"We can do anything." I say, snaking my hands up his chest, onto his shoulders and landing my arms around his neck.

"Anything?" He asks, a smile spreading on his lips. I don't move my gaze off them and smile right back.

"Anything." I agree. He leans forward, but right before his face meets mine I hop off him and right into the kitchen.

"Where are you going?" He complains, I hear his footsteps and feel complete pride in myself. He so totally likes me.

"I owe you dinner, don't I?" I say, opening the fridge and looking around.

"Can't we do that later?" He whines.

"Nuh uh. The faster we eat the faster we can have fun." I say. Honestly I'm being such a little bitch right now, I'm so unbelievably sore from our rough sex yesterday, I really don't think I'm up for it. I'm leading him on like the little prick bag I am.

"You know, if we continue at this rate, I'll be a sex addict too." He says. I turn around and wander over to him, pinning him against the island at the centre of my kitchen.

"I told you. I'm not a sex addict." I say, leaning in and planting a sloppy kiss right on his lips. "You're just so sexy I'm addicted to you." Another thrill shoots down my body as he presses our lips together again.

He slips his arms around my thighs, quickly spinning us and lifting me onto the island. Damn him and always being dominant. I smile anyways, as he turns an innocent gesture into a hot make out session. I cross my legs behind his back, moving my arms in their place around his neck. We sit there for a while, tasting the sweetness of each other's saliva and taking quick breaths when needed. I find myself letting out small moans and feel a tightening in my pants with the weight of Vic's body on mine. But my asshole is way too sore for that shit today. In a stroke of luck I hear my door open, accidentally bitting his lip and tongue. I push him away and give him an apologetic look when he touches his lip and winces.