Bonus Chapter

{A/N: because y'all are cute(; xoxo}

First Valentines Day Together
I was so absolutely excited about today. If I waited any longer I think I would have exploded. Vic and I had only been officially together for about seven weeks, but things have been better than ever. Plus, my gift for him is so totally amazingly perfect, he's going to be shazamed out of his boots. I'm pretty certain that's not a thing, but that's his reaction in my mind.

I jumped out of my sister's car and sprinted to Vic's, seeing the brothers just beginning to get out. I squeal and jump on Vic's back, accidentally pushing him into the side of his metal box on wheels.

"Jesus Hell," he says, grabbing his chest. "That is Kellin right?" he asks Mike.

"Of course," I whisper in his ear. I visibly see goosebumps coat his neck and relish in the fact that I have this effect on him. I drop from his back and he spins around, picking me right back up again. I accidentally giggle and he smiles in a completely bugging way. That asshole. I sling my arms around his neck anyway, enjoying our close proximity.

"You're such a girl," he jokes. And there it is. I hate when he says that. And trust me when I say, he says it a lot.

"Am not and we both know it," I tell him, glaring at his gorgeous sparkling eyes.

"Yeah, yeah whatever. I would love you either way," he says, narrowly dodging my lips and kissing my sweet spot. My friend downstairs got a little too excited about that and I decided to change topics to less of a 'turn-on' subject.

"Where's my present? Where's my present? Where's my present?" I ask urgently. He chuckles and tightens his grip on my legs, leaning in slowly and pressing his lips against mine. The butterflies dance around my tummy and up my spine as he deepens it. I love these kisses; the open mouth, tongueless, butterfly inducing enigmas are my ultimate fave. He's the one to pull away, obviously, and he smiles at me. "It's in the back," he says quietly. I jump out of his arms and push him gently to the backseat. He just chuckles at my urgency, but he know my love for presents, I spent $150 on his birthday gift, simply because I craved for him to get everything he wanted. He opens the door and I peak in, watching him unbuckle a plush, pink teddy bear.

"you're such a dork," I tell him. Who puts a seatbelt on a teddy bear? Like seriously, what the Hell, Vic? He smiles cheekily and hands it to me, handing over two wrapped up thin square boxes. The wrapping paper's a shiny, shimmering, rich red; one that I can't wait to tear up.

"Open them now, I want to watch your face," he tells me. I could feel myself blush a little, but it was flattering so I easy go along. I tear the wrapping paper off the first, smiling brightly as I recognize the chocolates on the cover. Shit these are so good. But God damn he's cheesy. I look up at him smiling and pull him closer for a kiss, but he stops me and motions to the second box.

"This is my favourite," he mumbles. I handed him the other gifts, taking the last one and inspecting it. It's pretty heavy and feels a lot like a load of textbooks. My forehead wrinkles in confusion and I rip off the ruby wrapping, revealing a horribly uncomfortable kissing position and two words: Kama Sutra. He knows me so well.

"We are definitely using this," I tell him, making him laugh. But the book isn't that thick so I realize there must be more to it. I pull out the book and see another beneath it. This one made my heart melt. How can he go from so vulgar to so cute?

The second book was homemade and has the words written in marker: How To Fall In Love With Kellin Quinn. I glanced across the cover, looking at numerous pictures he's taken of me and see a few more words by: Victor Vincent Fuentes, an undeserving boyfriend. Fuck me. My gift feels so insensitive now. His gave me fucking tears! How can I top that? I pretty much cry as I pull him into me and smash our lips together. God I love his lips. Comfiest pink cushions ever!