Chapter XXV

I place my hand on the back of his neck, keeping him from pulling away. Our lips massage one another's as I capture his bottom. I bite on it teasingly causing a light moan to escape his lips. I smile into the kiss and rock my hips against him lightly. The bench starts creaking making me laugh against his lips. Trust me when I say, you can't exactly laugh and make out at the same time, they don't work together like that. A few chuckles is fine, but this is a full blown laugh attack. I'm not even sure really what I'm laughing at, but Vic laughs along with me anyway. Our lips brushing against each others at every slight movement.

"What?" He whines, letting go of my hand and pulling me closer to him. I collapse on his shoulder and just laugh it out. I calm down quickly, since the creaking stopped and pull back up to face him.

"Are you okay now?" He asks, looking at me warily.

"I think so." I say, letting one last chuckle burst from my throat.

"What was so funny anyways?"

"You're just too adorable." I shrug, mumbling quickly, "I couldn't handle it."

"Yo-"

"Oh shut up." I interrupt, kissing him again passionately. Here goes my stomach for the 27th time today...

It's weird. I didn't notice it before but now that I wiggled my tongue into his mouth I could taste it clear as day. Mint. And not the manufactured artificial mint taste, no this is the legit kind; the pure taste of organic mint leaves. I can't get enough of it. I wrap my other arm around his neck and start moving my entire body in time with my lips, causing the bench's rhythmic creaking. Although this time the minty Fuentes in front/under me solely occupies my mind.

"Fuck I don't think I can wait until tonight." I say, pulling back and leaning my head against his.

"What time is it?" He asks. I look down at his watch and see it's only 11:15am.

"We have 45 minutes left in lunch."

"That's lots of time." He mumbles. I look at him weirdly, he's been way too obliging in the sexual stuff lately, it's not like him.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" The last thing I need is him feeling pressured by me. He smiles and stands up suddenly, grabbing my legs so I don't move from my earlier position. I then feel something hard on my back and from the foliage above, I understand it's a the trunk of a tree. Vic then kisses my sweet spot once, before reverting to my neck and collarbone. I close my eyes and throw my head against the hard bark.

"Do I seem sure?" He whispers in my ear, I could feel his hot breath whisking down the tunnel, turning me on even more. He moved his lips to my own, stopping any response I might've come up with. Surprisingly he seems to shut me up whenever we do this stuff. Other than the moans and a yes here and there. Plus his name, can't forget his name. But other than the common yelps during intercourse I never could come up with much to say.

"Vic." I moan, kissing back eagerly. I just want him to touch my boner already, with skinny jeans it's uncomfortable as fuck.

I'm practically throbbing as he finally lays me gently on the flower-covered grass. I could smell the pollen in the air, but forget all about that as Vic pulls away and undoes my jeans. The feeling of complete surrealism rushes through my veins as he pulls them down. This is Vic we're talking about here. God damn Victor, is going to have sex with me in a field, while his girlfriend is away at our school eating her lunch at the secretary desk. Is this real life?

Hell yes it is. I can feel his mouth around my dick. He bobs up and down quickly and I come the conclusion that Vic wastes no time when it comes to sex. He seems satisfied with my hard on and pulls off me, forcing a groan in protest.