Beast ~ Kikwang - Let it snow

Start from the beginning

     WEEKS LATER ~

KiKwang's Point of view ~

"I can't believe you broke up with her." HyunSeung said.

He shook his head at me. "What? I didn't mean to. It just came out, but I'm better off."

"Are you?" He said.

         I looked at him. "Yeah. I am."

"Alright. I'm leaving first. Bye." He waved at me and left the studio.

         I watched him as he left and sighed. Truthfully I wasn't better off, I missed her dearly. I miss the old moments we had. I want to her come back, I want her to come back to me. I missed her soft lovely hair, her perfect lips kissing mine. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. I took my phone out and dialed her number, but paused when I was about to press talk. Just do it Kikwang! I told myself. Press talk!!!! Do it! I sighed again and placed my phone in front of me. "Come on, Kikwang call her!" I grabbed the phone again, this time I decided to text her a message. After I finished my last thought I threw my phone of the couch that was across from me. I pulled my hat down to my eyes and waited for a response.

Your point of view ~

        You just came out of the shower when you heard your phone Bing, indicating you had message come in. You looked at your phone and almost dropped it. The message was from Kikwang .  .  .  

-  Hey, _______. We haven't talked in a while. I know it's because of our bad break up, but ______ i want to tell you that I miss you. I was so stupid to treat you the way I did. I love you and I want you back. I want your lips, your kiss, your love. I know I made a mistake making you feel that I didn't want you around my side, but I do. I want you forever by me. I never want you to leave my side again. Please, if you can give me a second chance, I'll show you that I'll do better.  -

        You stared at the message. Anger and sadness hit you at the same time, making you feel dizzy. You changed quickly and sat on your bed and looked at the message. Call him... the thought popped in your head. You sighed and gathered all the courage you had and dialed his number. He answered on the third ring.

"Hello?" He said.

"Hey." You said.

"I want you back..." He was straight forward, getting to the point.

        You sighed. "Kikwang-"

"No. Don't speak. Meet me at the cafe we use to go to every Thursday after my practice at 6. I'll be waiting for you. I'll know that you still feel the same if you're there. Bye." With that he hanged up. You sat there, with the phone up to your ear, frozen. You bit your lip and looked at your clock. It was going to be 6 in twenty minutes. You slipped on boots and a coat and made your way out in to the snow to the cafe. You were a block way when you began to really think things through. Kikwang had hurt you once, what makes you think he won't do it again. Even though he could have changed who he was, things would always go back to what they were. You slowed your pace and came to a stop when you saw him, bundled up in a jacket, beanie and scarf.

        You could see him, but he couldn't see you. You watched him from afar, as he toyed with his phone and would look around to see if you were coming. You couldn't deny that you loved him but you couldn't ignore that voice in your head telling you, that you are better off without him. You sighed and you shed a single tear before you turned around and walking back to your house.

Kikwang's point of view~

     She was an hour late already. I knew she wasn't going to show up but I wanted to be wrong. I wanted her to come up to me with smiling face, even though I knew she was not. I sighed and rubbed my hands together, trying to put warmth in them. At this place where the snow falls I wait for you because I think you are going to come back to me with a smile even if you say you won't return I will be here, waiting.

Your point of view ~ THREE YEARS LATER ~

"You should with us to the party my parents are hosting." Your friend suggested.

"Yeah? Alright. I'm up for it." You said. "You guys coming?" You asked all your other friends who crashed your place three days before.

"Yup! I heard they are going to get a famous group to sing. What were they called?" One of your friends said.

"Oh, they are called Beast." Another friend replied.

      Your head shot up. "Beast is going?"

"Yeah...oh. Wait didn't you go out with one of them like back in high school? Wasn't in senior year right?" One of your friends said.

"Yeah." You said slowly. You all changed and got ready for the get together. You styled you hair the way you like best, you slipped on a pink and black dress and made your way to the party. You stayed close to your friends as the whole place began to become crowded. You felt a cold touch on your bare shoulder, you turned around to see Kikwang. He smiled at you, that smile was new. It was gently and playful. You could feel your heart race.

"Kikwang." You whispered his name in surprise.

"Hey. I missed you." He leaned in for a light hug.

"I did too. How have you've been, you look well." You said.

"I have been doing well. Though I miss the relaxation, I'm working non-stop these days." He said.

"Oh." You nodded.

"Kikwang! We have to go." Hyungseung said as he tugged him slightly.

"I'm needed, it was nice seeing you. Bye." He waved and disappeared into the crowd of people. Beast preformed shortly after your talk with Kikwang, they walked back stage and you didn't see Kinkwang for the rest of the night. You sighed. Maybe this was for the best, you and him have been doing swell since the break up three years ago. Everything was fine, nothing needed to be changed. You slipped on your jacket before exiting the huge house since it was snowing outside, as you made your way out the door. You noticed someone on the steps of the house. Kikwang was wearing a suit, though his tie was united and his shirt was now untucked. You walked up slowly to him."I thought you left." You managed to say.

"Nope. I was waitng for you." He smiled warmly.

"For me?" You said confused. 

"I told you I'd wait for you, didn't I?" Kikwang said.

        You smiled. "You said that three years ago."

"Well I'm still waiting for you to come back to me. So. .  . can my waiting stop?" He asked.

        You smiled even more and walked into a hug. He wrapped his arms around, making you feel new warmth. You leaned into him and sighed. He pulled away from you, gently he hit you on the head.

"Yah! What was that for!" You laughed.

"For making me wait so long." Kikwang said.

        You rolled your eyes.

      Kikwang smiled and gently placed a hand on your cheek and brought your lips to his. He kissed you gently and sweetly. You wrapped your arms around his neck and leaned into the kiss. You felt a new sensation of coldness. You looked up to see that it was snowing faintly. Kikwang looked up as well, he smiled at the snow and chuckled. You smiled at him and pulled him into another kiss. Under the falling snow everything was finally perfect. (: