“So, he admitted to you that he’s banging her?”

“Well, I told him that I knew-“

“Doesn’t matter,” Niall held his palm out. “You lose, as usual.”

“Fuck,” Zayn groaned and pulled out his wallet.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Becca’s POV:

“Becca! Becca!”

“Becca!! Over here!”

“Becca!! Where’s the boys!!”

The chanting and screaming of my name was definitely going to take some getting used to.  I wasn’t a celebrity, but I found that in the One Direction fandom….anyone who had anything to do with the boys was immediately part of their family.

“Becca, please! Where are the boys! Please…we just want to see them!” A brunette girl, probably around 15 clutched my arm, pulling me.

I forced a smile and turned towards her. “They’re on their way over.”

“When can we see them!” A girl behind her squealed.

The manager of the hotel had called about an hour before, informing me that someone needed to take care of the growing mob outside or they would have to ask us to find another hotel.  I left Paul at the venue with the boys and rushed over, finding the hotel completely swarmed with girls outside.  Now that I thought about it, coming alone was probably a bad idea.  Because, I quickly found that I was surrounded by squealing teenage girls.

Truth be told, they could probably tackle me and tear me to pieces…especially if they knew that I was involved with Louis.  Luckily, I had a plan that would hopefully make them happy and keep us from being kicked out of the hotel.  If only I could get them to quiet down enough so I could speak.

“Girls,” I called out, unfortunately, to no avail.  The screaming seemed to get louder, I sighed and rested my hands on my hips, hoping that if I stood their long enough they would listen to me.

“SHUT THE HELL UP!!!” I heard a familiar voice yell, getting closer to me.  “JESUS CHRIST!! SHUT UP!”

I turned to find Eric move to stand behind me, he smiled smuggly and I rolled my eyes.  When was I ever going to be able to escape him?

I was surprised to see that he had actually done the trick, the girls calmed down and stopped screaming.  Instead, they looked confused as they whispered back and forth to each other trying to figure out what was going on.

Eric nodded at me.  “What were you trying to say, Becca?”

I sighed and turned back to the crowd.  “Girls, we have a little bit of a problem,” I started. “The hotel is threatening to kick the boys out of the hotel if the crowd doesn’t thin out, you don’t want that to happen, do you?”

“Oh my god!” One of the girl’s gasped.

“THEY CAN STAY AT MY HOUSE!!!” Another yelled.

I couldn’t help but smirk and shake my head.  “Seriously, girls.  I know that you all want to see the boys so badly, but they’re working really hard and by the time they get back here later they’re going to be exhausted, they’re gonna need to rest.  I know you all love them enough to not want them to get kicked out.”

“I’m freakin’ serious! My bed may be small, but if we cuddle up enough they’ll be more than comfortable!” The girl yelled again, causing the others around her to laugh.