Siege!

You slammed through the front door to the Police Station so hard the glass cracked. It also cut your hand open. Putting pressure on the wound, you run into the back, ignoring the shocked expression of the receptionist. You looked over your shoulder to see if the demon was still following you. You collided into Sam the moment you turned your head away. Sam stumbled back, then grabbed you and held you by your shoulders.

      "Y/n! What's wrong? What's going on?" Sam asked urgently.

      "IT'S COMING! THE DEMON! HE'S TRYING TO POSSESS ME!" you shout, holding Sam's jacket tightly in your hands.

      You didn't realize until now how shaky you were. You couldn't stand still. You wanted to run. You NEEDED to run! Sam's face darkened as he searched the hall you'd just raced down. He pushed you towards the hall he'd come down.

      "Alright," he said," Get to Dean. He'll figure something out."

      You don't argue, you just run. You don't even look back as Sam hurried off to the Impala to get the weapons or anything to fight against the coming demon.

      "Y/n, how was... what's wrong?" Dean asked as you started to lock and bolt the door.

      "Demon," you squeak," It was chasing me. It wanted to possess me!"

      You hear a scared gasp and turn to see Alek clutching his baby sister tighter with wide, frightened Bambi eyes. You suddenly feel horrible for saying that in front of him. Dean didn't seem to notice. Instead he pulled out a small flask of salt and started to salt the window, then the door.

      "Where's Sam?" Dean asked as he screwed the cap back on the flask.

      "I think he was going for weapons," you say.

      "Good," Dean said, then picked up a Sharpie off the desk and waved you to him," Find a patch of skin and hold still."

      "What?" you ask, dumbfounded.

      "I'm gonna Sharpie an anti-possession tat on you," Dean said, pulling the neck of his shirt so that you could see his tattoo on his collarbone," That way, Demony McDemonton can't possess you."

      "Will that work?" you ask.

      "You better hope it does," Dean said, uncapping the marker.

      You shed your FBI suit and pull your shoulder through the neck hole. You tap your collarbone. Dean starts drawing. You close your eyes, nerve endings on fire as you fight to calm your breathing. Dean noticed.

      "It's alright," he said under his breath as he concentrated on the pentagram's form," You're gonna be alright, Y/n."

      You watch him. Staring at the hazel-green eyes that worked diligently. He didn't show he was scared. He just worked. You wished you had more experience in this moment. You didn't think Sam or Dean or, lord forbid, Bobby would have reacted the way you did. You felt your face flush with shame at the memory of you running like a coward away from a lowly demon.

      "Have you ever been possessed?" you ask.

      "No. Never," Dean said," But Sam has. And... from what I've heard, it's not fun."

      "Sam?" you ask.

      "Yeah, her name was Meg," Dean said," She used his body to kill some hunters. After that, Sam and I both got the anti-possession tattoo. We weren't going to do that again."