We're Off to the Wonderful Land of Alt-Lucifer!

Sometime later...

      Jody helped you pull your arms inside the white, long-sleeved t-shirt sleeves, then worked it over your head. It hurt to do it. The wings were thicker, and no longer just bones. Lucifer said you were probably into the muscle phase and that this would be the best time to go for a check up. Just in case. You couldn't lift your arms above your chest without feeling like you were ripping your back to shreds. You tried with all your might to bite back the cry of pain as the cool, soft fabric covered the moving appendages.

      "You're going to be alright, Y/n," Jody said reassuringly," If you can't handle it, you don't have to listen. You can ask Bobby or the boys about whatever you don't understand. Okay?"

      You nodded numbly.

      "I'm sorry Donna had to leave early," Jody said, trying to fill in the silence," She couldn't stay any longer, otherwise her officers would have started a search for her."

     You shrugged, then hissed in pain. You had to learn to stop doing that for the time being.

      "Careful, Y/n," Jody cooed, petting your hair soothingly as you turned to face her," In more ways than one."

      "Honestly, being careful isn't my highest priority," you murmured," I'm just trying to hold on at this point."

      "Nothing wrong with that," Jody said," All I'm saying is, don't push your family away. Okay?"

      "Alright," you agreed, then headed downstairs with Jody wrapping her arm around your throbbing shoulders.

      "Y/n, you ready?" Bobby asked as you and Jody walked down the stairs.

      "Ready as I'll ever be," you mumbled under your breath as you stopped in the group of to-be dimension-jumpers.

      Lucifer didn't hesitate to step closer to you and put a tentative hand on your neck tenderly. He sensed your shoulders hurt so he didn't bother trying to touch your shoulder. He didn't say anything, but his eyes glimmered with false hope to try and hide the start of tears. You found some comfort in his eyes. He then straightened and looked at the group. The group, by the way, consisted of Bobby, Dean, Sam, Cas, and Gabe. Crowley and Jody were standing back away from them. Crowley was reclined on the couch, almost recovered from losing his blood to you. Jody was in charge of the house and kicking Crowley out if he got rambunctious.

      "Are we ready?" Lucifer asked.

      There was a unanimous nod with no objections, so Lucifer raised his hand up and snapped his fingers. A vertical streak of gold light appeared by the front door. You stared at it in wonder. In fact, everyone stared at it in wonder and confusion. This wasn't what they expected a door to other universes to look like. Lucifer was grinning proudly as he took a backwards step closer to it.

      "Come on!" he encouraged you and the group," It's not as scary as it seems. Promise!"

      Then he jumped, grinning wildly, into the glowing line and disappeared in a flash of light. You didn't hesitate to follow him. You didn't stop when you heard Bobby call your name. You just jumped. And in a moment, you were in a completely different world.