43

Months later.

After a long day of being in the shop, I was finally able to head home. I decided to close the shop a little early since Ramello wasn't able to pick me up today and I had to drive myself home. I am officially 6 months pregnant and we were doing a gender reveal tonight. Ramello didn't want to know the gender initially which is why we waited so long to do a reveal.

Once I pulled up in the garage I turned the car off before heading upstairs. Once I was in the house I kicked off my shoes and washed my hands before going into the bathroom to shower. I hated the fact that I could no longer take long showers without my back being on fire. So instead of my normal 3o minute shower I took a 15 minute shower.

Once I was out I wrapped the towel around my body before taking a seat on the bed. I scrolled through Instagram and answered text messages from family and friends about the time of the reveal. We were keeping it simple and having it in Milani's backyard. Once I was finished texting I turned on my Bluetooth speakers and played pop smoke "something special ".

I began to do my makeup as pop smoke blasted throughout the room. I did a neutral beat before doing my hair over. Once I was done I walked to the closet so I could pick out an outfit to wear. I settled on this white dress and some white Hermès slippers. Once I was completely ready and satisfied I called ramello to see where he was.

" I'm about to be outside babe" he said

I laughed before answering. " okay ramello"

" that's all you wanted to know ?" He asked.

" yea "

" aight you could make your way down " he said

" coming" I said hanging up the phone.

After locking up I walked down the hall to the elevator. Just as the elevator was about to close I thought I saw someone that looked familiar. Trying to not panic I just brushed the thought aside, I had enough to worry about.

Ramello was parked right in front of the elevator so I didn't have to walk far to his car. He opened my door and I sat down.

" what's up fat ass" he said smiling

" hey" I said

" you good?" He asked

I hesitated before answering " yea" I said.

I knew he didn't believe Me but I guess he didn't want to press the issue, so instead he nodded before turning the music up a little bit.

It didn't take us long to get to Milani's house. When we got there everything was decorated pink and blue. They went all out with the decorations everything down to the pool was decorated.

Ramello walked off to start talking to me but me I wasn't really feeling half the people that got an invite so I simply walked over to my sister and niece

"Why your face looks like that, it's ugly or something ?" She asked

" nah you did your thing, you know me I don't like people" I said taking a seat while people started to come up to me.

"Well be nice, it's about the both of you, be happy they showed up" Milani said smiling

I just rolled my eyes before giving everyone a fake smile.

"Where's niyah and najee?" I asked

"They were supposed to be picking up the food. " she said

"Oh okay" I said

After greeting everyone and grabbing some food it was finally time for us to know the gender of our baby. I had no idea how my sister and Tj planned on announcing it to us but in a few we were going to find out. It was starting to get dark outside now so whatever they had planned more than likely involved lights.

Milani grabbed the microphone from the dj

"First and foremost thank you all for coming out and supporting my sister and her fiancé on their new bundle of joy. We are finally going to reveal whether or not we'll be expecting a baby joy or a baby girl " she said

Everyone started to applaud and she began to countdown.

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1,"

The pool lit up pink and in the sky a blimp went by with a glowing sign that read that "it's a girl"

That was the highlight to my night I always wanted a little me. I smiled while looking over at Ramello who was also smiling. He always said it didn't matter what he had he just wanted a baby.

"Damn I'm going to be broke" he said smiling making everyone around us laugh.

"Oh well you'll be alright" I said

We continued to enjoy the celebration up until everyone started to head out. After helping clean up the mess we decided to head out too. Some people got us gender neutral clothes while others bought gift cards.

I was highly confused because it was just a gender reveal not our baby shower.

Once we got to my house I went straight to the shower. I was in the process of washing the Makeuo off my face when I felt Ramello's hands around my waist. I turned around to face him and instantly his lips met mine.

His hands roamed my lower back before gripping my ass causing me to Moan lightly. After that we both began to wash up before getting out.

I got out first and dried off before throwing on a t-shirt, I like to free ball.

"Let's name her Romani" Ramello said randomly as he walked in the room

" how about no" I said

" it's the perfect mix between our names"

" that shit is ugly no"

" so what you want to name her then "

" Giselle "

" Giselle, I like it" he said

" yea of course you do " i said

" we need space though so this condo is going to have to go" he said

" I don't want to move again, and then you're talking about you want to plan the wedding while im pregnant Ramello that's a lot. " I said

" aight so we could hold off on the move, but the wedding is mandatory "

" ok Ramello, can we go to sleep now I'm tired. "

" fine baby girl" he said kissing my forehead