18

A few weeks later.

"Mo thank you so much for doing my hair last minute sis your hands are blessed" one of my many clients said as she played with the bob that I just did for her.

She handed me the rest of the cash before hugging me and walking back downstairs. I counted the money just to be sure it was all there and I started to clean up the mess that I made. After sitting upstairs for a while I decided to go back downstairs myself

I walked into my room and was about to get in the shower when Milani and Tj walked into my room. I looked at both of them and they looked at each other before Tj began to speak.

"I need a favor" Tj said

" wassup?" I asked

"I need you to invite jameer out tonight, just make it seem like it'll be you and him but really it's going to be me, you, milani, Ramello, Najee and jameer"

"Okay but why what's going on?" I asked

"Our party is next week and I need them to be valid before then because jameer is just as much apart of our team as everyone else, and this whole beef they have going on is dumb honestly."

"Alright just let me know where and what time" I said pulling out my phone to text jameer

" let's just say around 7:30 and at grand luxe" he said

"Alright" I said texting him

"Good looks"

I nodded and they both exited my room instead of texting me back jameer started to FaceTime.

" wassup?" I asked

He came to the camera smiling. "You taking me out?"

"Yes nigga now are you coming?" I asked

"Yea I'll be there alright"

"Ok, bye " I said hanging up

~later on that day~

I just stepped out the shower and was drying off. Once I was finished I put on my lotion and deodorant before putting my bra and panties on. I walked over to my draw to get my jeans to match the hoodie that I wanted to wear. Once I was dressed and found my sneakers I put them on before switching my bag and doing my hair and makeup.

Once I was ready I grabbed my car keys and walked outside to wait for Nyah and Milani

Once I was ready I grabbed my car keys and walked outside to wait for Nyah and Milani. Once they were ready we made our way to grand luxe. When we pulled up it wasn't as crowded as it usually is. They all took a seat and I waited outside for jameer to text me.

I seen his truck pulling up to a spot and i smiled at him when he got out the truck.

"Wassup?" He said as he smiled at me