32

Ramello woke me up to head and then to breakfast in bed.

"We got a lot of shit to do" he said

I ate my food and got up to take a shower. My legs was still fucked up from last nights events. I smiled at the thought and continued to go to the bathroom. I stepped into the shower and washed all the sweat from having sex from last night off my skin.

Once I was out I dried off. I did a bet to my face and took my hair out the bonnet before throwing on my clothes. I slipped on my slides and took pictures  while I waited on Ramello.

Once we were both ready we walked out and got into the rental that he had ready for us

Once we were both ready we walked out and got into the rental that he had ready for us. We drove off listening to spice. When we got to a building he pulled up in a parking space.

"I'll be right back" he said

I nodded and watched him get out the car. He grabbed a bag out the trunk and walked by another car this Jamaican guy came out and handed him a suitcase in exchange for the bag that he had took out the trunk. They shook hands and he came back to the car and sped out the parking lot.

I just stared at him

" really Ramello?" I asked

"What?"

"You came here to do business ?"

"Nah I just had to drop that off that's it"

"Mhmm" I said to him

"Look inside the briefcase" he said smiling hard

I was skeptical but ultimately opened it up. It was a bunch of money in there. I looked from him back down to the suitcase.

"Thats a million" he said

"I'm Still not impressed " I said closing the briefcase

He shook his head and continued to drive we pulled up to another place only that this time it was a huge house. He parked in the driveway and walked over to open my door for me.

"Where are we.?" I asked

"This is my grandfathers house, he's been asking about you" he said smiling

I met his grandfather twice before when he came to the states, That was his grandmother that past husband.

"Aw okay" I said

Once we got inside buju banton was blasting all throughout the house. I followed Mello to the living room where his grandfather was sitting down with his mother and brother.

"Hey " I said greeting them all

"Dad look whose here" mello's mom said looking in our direction

"Wah gwaan baby luv" he said in his thick accent

"Nothing how are you feeling ?" I asked

"m alright ow mi grandson treating yuh?"

" he's treating me fine" I said showing him the ring