11

Moani has been talking to Chris more and going out with him more frequently. It's a month later and Ramello is still gone and moani missed him like crazy. Her and Milani has been in a better place than they were since their last conversation. Moani has her lawsuit going on to put her mother and father behind bars.

Moani was sitting outside trying to calm herself from a panic attack, she's been getting those a lot lately when it first happened the doctor told her it was stress and anxiety. She drank some of her water before going back in. As she was about to walk upstairs she heard Ramello talking to Tj.

She was mad that he left for a whole month and didn't have the decency to text or call her. She shook the thought and went to her room. She was about to choose her clothes for her outing with Chris, until There was a small knock on the door before ramello walked inside.

"Wassup?" He asked smiling at her

"Hey" she said dryly

"Damn it's like that you haven't seen me in forever I don't get a better greeting than that?"

"Nah" She said stepping out the closet and sitting on the bed noticing he had some bright hickies on his damn neck

"Damn you found pussy while you was down there ?" She asked

He smile faded " its not even like that " he said

" okay " she said

"Come out with me tonight please?" He asked

"No I have something to do with a friend already."

"Cancel and be ready by 7 " He said walking out of her room.

Moani sighed because she was annoyed, before sending Chris a text. She knew he wouldn't care because he was so understanding. After sending the text she checked her phone to see the time. It was already 5:30 so Moani decided to start getting ready once she was out the shower, she walked back in her room and dried off before getting dress. She did her makeup and fixed her hair.

She felt awkward walking downstairs because she was avoiding everyone except the people she didn't have to and here they were again sitting in the living room

She felt awkward walking downstairs because she was avoiding everyone except the people she didn't have to and here they were again sitting in the living room. The thought of her having to Walk past them gave her anxiety because they knew about the situation with her sick ass father.

She hurried up and walked past them before waiting outside for Ramello to come. She was on her phone scrolling though Snapchat when she seen his Benz truck pull up. He walked up to her and helped her in before going back in the car himself. Neither one of them said a word to each other on Moani's behalf she was in deep thought honestly.  As they drove she would catch Ramello looking over at her occasionally but that was it.

1 hour and 39 minutes later they pulled up to grand luxe cafe. they both got out the car and was seated outside it was nice outside so they didn't mind. They started them off with drinks and appetizers. Moani got a salad since She wasn't really hungry anyways. Once it came she picked at it