12

A few months later.

Moani just got out the shower and was getting ready for her date night with Ramello. She finally fully expressed herself to him and they decided to take things one day at a time, in terms of a relationship.

She walked into her room and dried off before sitting on her bed. After air drying, she threw on her under clothes and put her clothes on.

She grabbed her phone and money and made her way downstairs to wait for Ramello

She grabbed her phone and money and made her way downstairs to wait for Ramello. When she walked past the living room, Tj and the guy she argues with was down there. She took a seat on the couch across from where they were sitting. Tj's phone began to ring and he got up and left the room.

" your outfit is fire" he said smiling at her

"Thanks " She said with an attitude she still didn't like him

"You lucky you kind of cute would've told you about that attitude "

"Kind of? Nigga I look good " she said

He was about to say something until Ramello walked in, he looked from Moani to the guy and asked if she was ready to go. She stood up and followed him out.

They both got into his car and he drove off to the indoor go kart racing. When they got there they both put the helmets on and began to race. The both of them were having a lot of fun. Once they was down they went to sonic to grab some food before sitting in the car watching airplanes flying above them.

Moani was always fascinated by the airplanes, she remembered when her mother used to take her and Milani to watch the planes go by in a secluded area of the airport.

Before they ate Ramello began to roll up as he was licking the papers Moani became interested in smoking. She's never done it but always wanted to try

"Can I try?" She asked

"Hell no" he said

"Please Ramello"

"No"

"Please Ramello, I'll suck your dick" she said imitating a crack head making both of them laugh

"Nah what the fuck is good with you" He asked laughing still

"Bro i don't know, just let me take a puff" she said smiling

"Fine, here" He said handing her the blunt

She took 4 puffs and handed it back to Ramello. He watched her and then gave her back the blunt after he was finished. They passed it back and forth until it became a clip and he tossed it. By now Moani's high was setting in and she began to get hungry, she ate the rest of her food and sat back.

"You ready?" He asked

She looked at him and nodded. He just drove off to his house once he got there they both went to the kitchen and he opened a bottle of dusśe. They both drank some of it and it didn't take Moani long for her to be fucked up. Everything was funny to her meanwhile Ramello kept laughing at her. Mello wasn't really fucked up he was feeling nice though, he was used to drinking a lot and smoking a lot. She was chilling and then out of no where she began to laugh.