22

A few days later

Ramello's P.O.V

I woke up my phone ringing, I sat up and I looked at it before answering

" Yo" I said into the phone

" it's time" Tj said before hanging up

I wasted no time getting up and going into the bathroom to brush my teeth. Once I was finished I checked the time it was 2:30 in the morning, I threw on all black and grabbed my gun, phone and keys before heading out.

I hopped in my black on black Jeep Grand Cherokee and sped off to the warehouse. I hopped out and walked inside by punching in the code. I walked in the basement and I seen Tj, Najee and the rest of the guys there.

They had the niggas that raped Moani tied up in chairs including jameer. He looked at me and I clenched my jaw I was pissed off and was waiting for Tj to make moves.

" don't even look over here pussy"

He quickly turned his head to Tj making Najee laugh a little. Tj walked over to jameer and began to talk to him

" I deadass welcomed you into my crib, let you work with me and you robbed my chain nigga and raped my sister"He said

He didn't even let jameer answer before he punched him in the face a few times. He walked over to Daniel and began to laugh

"Najee come handle this nigga" Tj said

Najee laughed before walking over to him and punching him in his nose, not stopping until he was leaking. He kept on going, he was going to stop until one of us stopped him.

Tj finally pulled him off and his crazy ass kicked him in the chest making him fall back and hit his head on the floor.

"Mello fuck that nigga up bro" Najee said pointing to the last nigga that had a blank facial expression.

I wasted no time fucking him up. once I was finished his eyes were swollen shut his lip was busted and he was bleeding everywhere.

"Pussy ass nigga" I said

He spat out blood before laughing " I still fucked your bitch pussy ass nigga" he said

I pulled out my gun shooting him right between his eyes. That shit had me heated on another level. I looked over at Daniel shooting him in both his knees, and I looked at jameer shooting him in his shoulders.

"Shit" jameer screamed like a bitch

Tj began to laugh " we out, twan finish these niggas off" Tj said walking upstairs

"Yo, I'm going to hit y'all later" Najee said clearly mad still

I nodded before getting in my car and driving off to my house. When I got there my phone began to ring.

"Yo " I said

"Wassup daddy you forgot about me?" Katherine said

See way before Moani and all these other bitches there was Katherine, that was my baby did everything and anything for shorty. We were together since we were in fourth grade, I cheated on her all throughout high school, she went away to college and finally cheated back and that shit broke me, Been fucking and ducking bitches since then.

I bumped into shorty a few days ago and she's been on my body since. I was supposed to link her some days ago but I've been caught up with this whole Moani situation. I felt bad about accusing her of fucking with jameer on that level but if she had gotten pictures and videos of me naked and bitches recording she would've felt some type of way too.

"Nah I ain't forget about you, pull up on me" I said while walking to the bathroom so I could take a shower

"I'm coming big daddy" she said

I hung up the phone and got in the shower. once I was finished, I dried off before putting my boxers and ball shorts on. I turned the tv on and was about to put something on when my phone began to ring I answered while walking downstairs to open the door.

Once she came inside she smelled and looked real good

She unbuttoned her long coat that she had on and she had on lace panties and a matching lace bra. She walked over to me and began to suck on my neck, I hated when females do that, now if I want to fuck another bitch I won't be able to until it disappears.

I grabbed her face so she would stop before picking her up and taking her upstairs. My hands roamed her body before I began to suck on her chest working my way down to her inner thighs. I moved her panties aside to see if she was ready and she was.

I pulled out a condom and took my shorts and boxers.

"Wait what you need that for ? We never used to use those" she said

"That was before, this is now, I'm not fucking you without one" I said

She pouted " I don't got nothing I'm clean"

"You want to do this or not?" I asked

She nodded and I continued to do what I was doing. I took her panties off and tossed them before I placed the condom on and inserted my hard dick in her  slot, giving her long deep strokes.

I hardly did anything and she was already moaning. I turned her around and began to give her backshots. Her pussy is good but it doesn't compare to Moani's.

She got on top and began to ride it, nutting shortly after and laying down in bed. I still didn't get my nut and I was about to be livid.

" what are you doing.?" I asked

" I'm about to go to sleep daddy I'm tired "

" you could sleep at home "

" really ?"

" yea"

" fine, Alright" she said gathering her things before heading downstairs

I called up another bitch I fucked with and she pulled up on my quick fast. She wasted no time finishing what Katherine started. Once we were finished it was going on 5 am so I let her stay the night and I knocked