36

4 days later

After a long day of doing hair at the convention and networking and getting my name out there some more, I was finally back at the hotel. After taking a long and hot shower I called Ramello.

He answered on the third ring " wassup?"

Unsure of who he was talking to I hung up and redialed  his number.

Let's try this again. I mumbled to myself

" wassup baby girl" he answered

" much better, how was your day babe"

" it was alright and yours? How was the convention?"

" it was so fun, just connecting with people and putting my name out here was cool. Why was your day just alright ? "

" my lady is mad far away and I need some pussy" he said

" wow that's all you miss me for ?"

" nah but I'm in need though"

" I got you when I get back"

We continued to talk for two more hours before I decided to hang up I was about to go to sleep, I was surprisingly tired. I tossed and turned until I found the most comfortable position. Just as I was about to close my eyes my phone began to ring. I sighed before getting out of the comfy position I was in.

" hello"

" I know you are not sleeping, come go to the club with us sis. " a girl that I met today said.

" girl I'm exhausted"

" come on, you leave tomorrow girl "

"Alright give me an hour" I said

"Yay, alright text me your address"

Once I texted her the address I began to look for something to wear. Once I found the perfect outfit I did my makeup, once it was looking good I fixed my hair and put on the outfit I had picked out.

It was hot as hell outside still so I didn't need a sweater

It was hot as hell outside still so I didn't need a sweater. I held me heels in my hand and threw on my slides before heading out of the room.

I had a mental debate with myself about deciding whether or not to text Ramello and let him know I was going out, after a few I decided against it Ramello had my location if he needed me.

The girl I met name is Ashley and she was already waiting for me outside the car was packed with a bunch of other girls from the convention.

Had I known that I would've stayed in the room I don't really care for females and she could've told me other females were going to be there.

I sighed and out my seatbelt on before she pulled off. It felt like we were in the car for a long as time before we finally stopped we all got out and the area looked ghetto as hell. She lead the way to a place that was obviously a club or something because of the music blasting.