7

A couple of weeks later.

Moani has a couple of things going on this week, graduation, her birthday and maybe an abortion planned, who knows, see Moani found out her period was a few days late so her and Nyah were currently shopping for pregnancy test. Once they grabbed a few they bought them and went to Nyah's house since Najee wasn't there. She went to the bathroom and took 4 of the 7 pregnancy test. She washed her hands and her and Nyah sat in the bathroom waiting for the results.

"If you are what you plan on doing?"

"Aborting it" Moani said with no emotions

"Youre not going to consult with Ramello?"

"Nah, If Ramello  wants a baby he better be able to carry the shit" she said

Nyah shook her head and picked up one of the test to read what it said. Nyah simply gave it to Moani for her to see it. Moani shook her head, the test was positive, in fact all of them were.

Moani cleaned up her mess and stormed out of the bathroom to get her phone. She began to look at clinics near by, she was serious about the abortion. She never wants to have kids so Once she found one, she dialed the number and made an appointment for the next day, she decided to do it before her graduation.

Moani told Nyah she was leaving and she went back home to her room. Milani came in there shortly after and looked at her sister. She had a feeling something was up with her she just wasn't sure what yet.

"What's going on with you?" Milani asked

"Nothing why?"

"You're lying, I know you" Milani said

That was true Milani was great at reading people and seeing when they weren't ok.

"I just have a lot on my mind that's all, it's nothing for you to worry about" Moani said.

There was no way Moani would tell her sister she was pregnant, hell she wasn't telling no one, she was going to take that to her grave or so she thought.

Moani was trying to focus on what her sister was telling her but she just couldn't. She felt really sick all of a sudden, maybe it was a mind over matter thing but She did everything in her power not to vomit.

"Hold on lani" she said getting up and going to the bathroom so she could close the door, she turned on the shower to drown out her vomiting sounds. Once she was completely done she washed her hands and brushed her teeth. When she came back out Milani was talking to Ramello.

Moani climbed back in the bed and laid down.

" you look pale" her sister said

" I'm fine"

" okay" she said getting out of her room closing the door behind her.

" you really don't look too good"

" I'm alright"

" you want to do something ?"

" nah"

"You still mad ?" He asked

"Nah I'm good"

"You're dead lying"

"Okay and?"

"What is there to be mad about, I told you I don't fuck with her and besides you just use me for dick"

"I do not"

"Okay so go out on a date with me"

"I don't do dates"