5

Today's was the big day that Moani and her sister would be moving into another house. Milani was up bright and early to finish up last minute packing while Moani slept in. When Moani finally got up she walked to her bathroom and brushed her teeth and showered one last time in that bathroom. She cleaned up after herself and got dressed in something comfortable.

Once she was finished she helped her sister with her last minute packing. Najee and Nyah came like they said they would and had a bunch of boxes themselves.

"What y'all doing with those boxes" Moani asked

"Your sister didn't tell you?"

"No what's going on"

"We're all moving " Ramello said

Moani got excited her soon to be man would be coming, and her two best friends would be there as well, they helped her put everything in the u haul truck, since Milani couldn't lift heavy things. Two hours later they were finally finished packing up the truck and cleaning the house for the new people to move in.

Moani stood outside the house and Milani stood next to her. A tear escaped Moani's eye and she wiped it quickly , she didn't cry and she definitely didn't show emotions or fear or anything else in front of anyone.

They drove for about 1 hour until they reached the house, it was in New Jersey and it was huge. It just wasn't deep in New Jersey it was still 40 minutes to an hour from New York. It was close to his trap house that he took her too and close to where they used to live. Tj was already outside smoking a blunt waiting on their arrival.

"Alright so could y'all explain fully what's going on please" Moani asked getting out the car

" our business is expanding, we had to move" he said looking at Najee and Ramello

"Okay"

"This is our house, Mello bought a house close by and Najee bought a house two houses down for him and Nyah so they could be close to you and to the business" he said

Moani just hugged her best fiends she was happy that they lived right there and would be able to see them whenever, More than she did before.

After figuring it out a little bit more Tj took Moani and Milani inside to show them around.

"Come look at your room" Tj said walking up the stairs

They reached a room and it was huge. There was a platform that led up to the bed and it was king sized. She had her own bathroom that had a jacuzzi tub and huge shower. Her room was painted black and grey which were her favorite colors. She had a vanity and a place where she could do eyelashes and makeup. She hugged and thanked Tj, and he just smiled. He looked at her like a little sister and would do everything to keep her happy just like her sister, especially with all that Moani went through. He fucked with Moani.

Once they left the room she toured the house and fell in love, there was an indoor pool and an outdoor pool and The fridge was already stocked and loaded. Her phone dinged and it was Ramello

🍆- don't forget our date tonight

Moani- I'm not and it's not a date. 🙄

She put her phone back in her pocket and continued to look around before she went into her room to unpack.

Later that night-

Moani has just finished doing her makeup and hair she was getting ready for her night out with Ramello. Her sister and Tj had went back to his old house to grab some stuff so she was home by herself. Once she was satisfied she walked over to her walk in closet that had see through doors, to find an outfit.