30

**Okay y'all so this chapter is speeding up the time a little bit, The characters are still the same just older. I'm ready to end this book, that's why I did this. Lol**

3 years later-

I woke up in a great mood I was getting ready to go back home, I've been in Atlanta for the last week and a half doing hair and tattoos for people. Over the years I've gain a bunch of followers on social media and gained clients form out of state. I'm thinking about expanding my shop and opening up one in Atlanta. But it was safe to say that I was making great money.

My phone began to ring and I picked it up

"What time your flight comes in babe?" Ramello asked

"10" I said

"Alright cool, you in your towel " he asked smiling

"Yea why?" I asked laughing

"Pop a titty" he said Making me laugh

"Who you with?" I asked

"Nobody " he said

I pulled down the towel a bit showing him my perky boob.

"We fucking all night when you get home" he said opening the car door

"Yea yea, Where you going?" I asked

" about to run some errands with tj" he said

"Oh alright, I love you be safe" I said

"I love you and have a safe flight " he said

"Thank you " I said before hanging up the phone

Once I was completely dry, I threw on my bra and panties before getting dressed.

Once I had my bags all packed I left out the bnb I was staying In and made my way To the airport

Once I had my bags all packed I left out the bnb I was staying In and made my way To the airport. Once I got there I returned the rental I had and waited for my flight.

Back in New York-

Once my flight finally landed and I got my bags I went outside and Ramello posted up against his car waiting for me. He looked good as shit too, he had on moncler sweatsuit and some balenciaga's.

He took the bags from me and I kissed him long and hard. I didn't care who was watching I missed my man, and I was ready to fuck.

Once we parted lips he put the bags in the trunk and opened my door for me before getting in and pulling off.

Once we got to jersey I went to my sisters house. I still lived there I was on the waiting list for this penthouse I really wanted to get, of course I stay with Ramello from time to time but until we get married I'm fine with living on my own.

I used my key to unlock the door and we walked inside together. As soon as I walked in lay ran to me.

"Hi mama" I said picking her up

MoaniOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara