33

A few days later

I woke up and looked at the clock it was already 2 and once again Ramello wasn't here. I sighed and got up and walked into the bathroom so I could shower and do everything I needed to do. I opened the door and got hit with the steam from Ramello having the hot water on. I brushed my teeth and then I snatched off the tshirt I was wearing and jumped in the shower. Wrapping my arms around his waist the best way I could.

"Morning" he said

"Morning babe" I said grabbing my rag

Once I was finished washing my face I grabbed my face rag and washed my face. Mello turned to face to me he licked his pink lips before kissing mine. The kiss got intense and he lifted me up placing my back on the wall. He sucked on my neck and tighten my legs around his waist.

He managed to slip himself inside me and I scratched his back. He was stroking slowly, hitting my spot with every stroke. He was whispering sweet nothing in my ear and I was living every second of it

He placed me down after a while and turned me around so that he could fuck me from behind. He held my arms together resting on my back and he pounded in me until we both nutted.

After washing off with soap, yet again I stepped out the shower and into the room so I could get dressed.

I dried off and threw on my clothes. I was fixing my wet hair while I waited on Ramello, we was supposed to be going to his families house again for a party they was having for one of his family members.

Once I felt like I looked good and Ramello was finally dressed and ready we left out and got into the rental

Once I felt like I looked good and Ramello was finally dressed and ready we left out and got into the rental. When we got there everyone was welcoming, he introduced me to everyone there and I chilled with his mother and brother since I knew them.

After being there for some time we finally decided to leave. We was back at the resort taking shots again at some restaurant. Once we was finished eating we walked off and got back in the car.

"Where are we going now?" I asked

"Relax you'll see " he said smiling.

The drive seemed pretty long but once we got there it was just a building.

"This is apart of your birthday gift" he said

He made a phone call and then we got out the car. He covered my eyes the entire way but once I heard the voice I had to take off my heels and the blindfold.

It was front row seats to a spice concert, and backstage tickets.

"How the hell did you pull this off"

"Spice knows my family, and I got connections girl"

"Wow, thank you baby"

Spice began to sing go go, I got out of the aisle and began to dance. I didn't look crazy because there was other people doing that as well, only difference is I stood out.

"Stop di musik " spice said Making me stand, I grew nervous because she was looking in our direction.

She climbed down from the stage and walked over to Ramello, hugging him

"Ramello thats yuh girlfriend? mek har cum up here"

I was hyped as shit, when spice calls you, you don't turn that shit down. Her guards helped her back up and then helped me up to the stage, good thing I had on shorts under my dress.

"Dj tun dat shit back up" spice said starting the song over

After the show we met up with spice back stage, she said she was doing a video in New York soon and wants me to be apart of it. I wasn't going to turn that down especially not with her pay.

As our last night here we wanted to really make it count.

"I have one more surprise" he said

" alright I'm going to need to get in the shower first though. "

"Alright" he said

Once we got back to the hotel room. I took my clothes off and went into the shower. Once I was out I dried off and got dressed in something more comfortable.

Ramello came out the bathroom with a button up shirt but only had the bottom buttoned showing off his tatted chest, and giving a sneak peak of his abs

Ramello came out the bathroom with a button up shirt but only had the bottom buttoned showing off his tatted chest, and giving a sneak peak of his abs. He paired it with some khaki jeans and boat shoes.

In all my life of knowing Ramello I've never seen him dress like this and I loved it. I found it attractive when a man could switch up his appearance and still look the fuck good.

I managed to take a couple of pictures of him and he did a manly pose in the last once he noticed I was taking them.

" ready ?" He Asked after spraying cologne on him.

I nodded and we walked out together. He placed blind folds on me as we got closer to where we was going.

"Alright You're going to have to jump on my back"

"Ramello what you talking about?" I asked laughing

"Unless you want your heels to sink into the sand hop on" he said

I sighed and he guided my hands and legs and soon I was up on his back. Once he stopped walking he placed me down and I tapped my heel making sure it wasn't sand.

I heard him pull out my chair and he helped me sit down before he took the blindfold off. When I looked around the view was amazing the water looked so clear even when the sun was setting. He did such a good job with putting this together. He really made my birthday week the best.

" aww this is beautiful Ramello. "

" I know"

" I love it"

We began to look over the menu but o had an idea of what I wanted to get. I wanted some Rasta pasta and some oxtails, that's literally what I've been eating this entire trip.

After our last night out, we went back to the hotel and packed up our bags because we had a flight to catch in the morning.

*My dad is Jamaican, so I'm very much familiar with speaking patois 🙃

Anybody else a spice fan ?

Anybody else Jamaican ? What's your nationalities?