38

Things have been hectic with Ramello and I, we literally argue over everything and I don't know how much more I could take. Only thing we never seemed to argue about is sex, it honestly feels like that's the glue that's keeping our relationship together.

We never used to do this, I don't know why it's happening all of a sudden. We drove to Milani's house from his parents house and we argued the entire way over here. This is probably the most we've ever argued and it was really bothering me. His parents lived close to the new house that he got, so we would go back and forth between the two houses.

I brushed the thought aside as I help prepare for lay's 3rd birthday. I was helping Milani set everything up and making sure it was absolutely perfect. Her theme is moana, she's been really into the show so that's what we decided to go with. We were currently putting up balloons and setting up the tables. We were having it in the basement of the house.

Once everything was complete I went upstairs to my room to take a shower. Once I was out I walked into the room to dry off and get dressed.

Once I was out and ready I looked in the mirror

 I walked downstairs and there was people here already

I walked downstairs and there was people here already. I said hello to the ones I did know and gave a slight smile to everyone I didn't know. After a while it started to get really packed and we moved the party upstairs as well as downstairs.

I took a seat next to Nyah and najee and enjoyed my nieces third birthday. After hours of partying with kids and adults drinking we finally decided to wrap things up. Lay came over to me and laid her head on my shoulder and before I knew it she was knocked out.

I put lay down to sleep in her bed and walked back downstairs and everyone was starting to help clean up. As I was cleaning up the living room Ace walked In. It was so much people here I didn't even know he was invited.

"Hey" he said to me

"Hey" I said dryly

"It's been a minute how are you?" He asked

"I'm alright and yourself"

"I'm alright just preparing to go to the army"

"Oh wow, you used to say that's what you wanted to do. Congrats"

"Thank you" he said sitting next to me

"You know I haven't stopped thinking about you"

"Ace please do not start this, I told you before I'm not going to be your second option and I'm engaged now so whatever you thought was going to happen when you walked in that door isn't. "

"Damn he's a lucky guy. But I know you still miss me, I helped you and helped heal you" he said

That was bullshit he didn't help heal me I did that myself and with therapy of course.

I stood up preparing to tell his black ass off but he stood up and pressed his lips on mine. I pushed him off and punched his arm.

"That's what we're doing now?" Ramello asked

"It's not like that"

Ace turned around and seen that it was Mello "Damn bro I didn't know she was yours, my fault" he said

I hung my head low because the way he said made it seem like there was something more to what had happened, and he's lying he knew I was with Ramello because I was always posting Ramello.

Ramello nose flared and he grabbed my arm and we walked in the basement. When we got there he continued to clean up and I helped put the food away, I guess he just wanted me away from ace.

Once we were all done and the house was clean We said our goodbyes to everyone and we went straight to the car. The entire car ride was quiet and he was doing well over the speed limit when doing turns.

"Ramello slow down"

He looked at me and sped up. I sighed to myself and said a silent prayer. Once we arrived back to his house I thanked god that we got there safely. He stormed off inside and I walked in after him, I walked upstairs and he was taking his hoodie off.

"Ramello " I said lowly

I walked over to him and touched his arm and he snatched away from me.

"Ramello it wasn't like that, he kissed me I pushed hi-"

"I don't care about nothing you're saying to me, pack your shit and get the fuck out"

"What ? Ramello don't do that, what about us?"

"There's no more us that's it. You're deadass a hoe that fucks bro from Bro and I'm not marrying no bitch that's like that. Pass my ring, pack your shit and get the fuck out"

I tossed the ring at him and began to pack up my stuff in my duffel bag and suitcase.

I left his house key and grabbed mine before heading out. I drove to my sisters house and went into my room to think to myself how the fuck did it really come down to this. I literally had no control over ace's actions.

Ramello's choices of words affected me because I really didn't fuck bro to bro, I never fucked ace.

I refused to shed any tears over Ramello so instead I decided to go to sleep.

I woke up to my alarm going off. I needed to get up to open my shop. Once I was out the shower and I brushed my teeth I began to get dressed.

Once I was ready I walked downstairs and grabbed my keys

Once I was ready I walked downstairs and grabbed my keys. As I was preparing to walk out Ramello and tj was walking in.

"You heading out?" Tj asked

I nodded before grabbing the rest of the things I would need. I was walking out the door when Ramello stopped me

" let me talk to you" he said

"Nah, you don't fuck with hoes remember " I said walking out and going into my car. Once I got to the shop I opened it and customers started coming in left and right.

I didn't mind because it was making time go by fast. I was on the tired side and was ready to get back home so I could take a nap. After I was finished a guy from ups walked in

" this is for you " he said smiling

"Thank you " I took the roses and read the card

I thought it was from Ramello but instead it was sent by Ace. The smile that appeared on my face disappeared and I crumbled up the note and threw the roses away. After closing out the registers I locked up the shop and got in my car. Once I was back at the house I walked in.

Ramello was sitting there with a girl and Milani looked annoyed. I looked from Ramello and back to the girl and he moved his hands from off her shoulder. I shook my head and walked upstairs and into my room.

I stripped out of my clothes and got in the shower. Once I was out I threw on some boxers and a t shirt before lying down in bed.