8

The sun from Milani opening the blinds woke up Moani. She was kind of upset that her sister had woke her up she just wanted to sleep in, she was tired.

" wake up, we have to do your nails and hair. " Milani said

"For what lani my birthday is tomorrow" Moani said to her sister

"Yea but we got you a section in the club so you'll be going out tonight to bring in your birthday"

"I don't want to do anything Though I'm tired. " she complained

"Girl get up it'll give you the opportunity to drive your car " Milani said to her

That made Moani get up she totally forgot that she had a new car. She went to her bathroom and took a shower before drying off and getting dressed. Once she was ready she went back in her room and waited for Milani to be ready.

After a while Milani came back and they went to the garage. Moani used her keys and unlocked the car. The outside of Moani's car was black and the inside was rose gold and black.

"I didn't even see the inside" Moani said sitting down

"Yea Tj has it customized after finding out your favorite color was rose gold " she said

She started the car and set up her Bluetooth and then they made their way to the nail salon. Once they got there Milani's nail technician called Milani to do her nails first.

After being in the nail shop for what seemed like all day, they finally were able to go do their hair. Once they were finished with everything they went to the mall since Moani still needed shoes to match her dress.

They went into Giuseppe and she spotted Chris. Her sister went to the bathroom leaving her by herself. Chris spotted her and made his way over to her.

" wassup baby" he said putting his arm around her shoulder

She moved it and turned towards him " hey" she said still looking for shoes.

" you still coming out with me ?" He asked her

"Yea sure I just can't stay out for long I have plans tonight" she said finally seeing a pair of heels She liked

She grabbed them and waited for someone to come and help her.

"Alright cool, I'll text you. It was nice seeing you" he said hugging her and walking away with his friends. She watched him walk off and her sister stood watching as well.

"Who was that?" She asked

"Some guy I met a few weeks back" she said shrugging and walking off to the front where all the employees were.

"Hi miss can I help you?" Somebody asked

"Can I get these in a size 6 1/2"

"Yes I'll be right back"

The associate walked off to the back and Moani sat down and pulled out her phone. Nyah has sent her a text

Nyah- Hey did you do that ?

Moani- Yea I did, I went the same day as the graduation

Nyah - you okay. I know I'm late but I never had the chance to ask you

Moani- I mean I was in pain all yesterday but today I'm fine. I was having second thoughts during the procedure but they just put me to sleep to calm my nerves. I'm still debating if I want to tell mello

Nyah- girl I think you should've told him before hand but fuck it now it's too late.

Moani didn't even get to respond back to her yet because the sales associate came back out with her shoes. She tried them on and walked around a little bit. Once she seen them in the mirror she knew she had to have them.