28

This is our final day here in Hawaii and it was bittersweet, I was ready to open my shop and do what I had to do but I'll definitely be visiting here real soon, it was so much fun.

I was currently laying on top Ramello butt ass naked of course, because we fucked all night like we've been doing this whole time. You know the dick is good when you fall asleep on top with the dick still In you. I don't even remember anything from last night just the sex, we had went to a club and got drunk and after that it was a blur.

I got up from on top of him and walked to the bathroom so I could take a shower, I was in the process of rinsing the water off my face when I heard the shower door open, Followed by ramello walking in.

He kissed my neck and I turned to face him so that my chest was touching his body.

"Good morning" he said before reaching for his tooth brush

"Morning " I said putting soap on his body

Even though we fucked all night I was still horny now and the fact that he was already on hard didn't help. Once I got down to his dick I began to stroke it a little.

He began to kiss me deeply and he began to play with my clitoris, before entering me with his two fingers.

"Fuck ramello" I moaned out.

He moved his fingers and replaced it with his hard penis, he pulled on my hair as he began to give me king deep strokes.

"Damn baby" he groaned as he slapped my ass a few times.

" Im going to cum" I moaned

"Whose pussy is this ?" He asked

"Yours daddy"

"You like this shit?"

"Mh-hm"

"Nah answer me correctly" he said as he grabbed my neck

"Yes daddy" I Damn near shouted

I came for the 100th time and Ramello wasn't finished. Once he was finished he nutted and pulled out.

We washed up and walked back into the bedroom. My phone was going off and I finally picked it up

"Hello?" I said

"Mo, your sister is in labor any way you guys could get back earlier?" Tj asked

"Oh shit, let me check and see"

I googled some flights and seen one that left in an hour and we'll get there in 9 hours instead of 14.

"Yea I'm booking them now it's 9 hours instead of 14" I said

" shit, why y'all just didn't come back the same way y'all went there?"

" I don't know"

" alright well I'll see y'all when y'all get here" he said

I hung up the phone and told ramello and then I told Najee and Nyah the news. We all hurried up and packed up our things. We checked out the hotel and went straight to the airport. We managed to catch our flight on time and we were finally on our way back to the states.

Ramello and I were sitting next to each other and he smiled at me

"What's so funny?" I asked

"Well you really showed me the real you on this trip "he said

" I been showing you the real me"

"Nah you wasn't showing me no emotions " he said

"Yes I did"