48

I was stuck at home by myself and I was honestly stressed out and wanted a little break and to do some stuff for myself. After making sure I fed the baby and the baby was down for a nap I went to take a quick shower.

Once I was out I got dressed I asked Nyah to watch her for me earlier so hopefully by the time I got dressed Nyah would be here because I needed to go outside for a few.

Once Nyah came I gave her instructions and headed out the house

Once Nyah came I gave her instructions and headed out the house. It felt so good to just be out without the baby. The first thing I did was take my self out to get food. Ramello and I haven't been out in a minute and I know he's been busy with work so I didn't want to stress him but little stuff like this would be great for my mental.

After grabbing some food I sat in my car and ate. I went to the nail shop next so that way I could get my toes and nails done and get my eyebrows waxed.

I let my nail tech do Whatever she wanted to do to my nails since I didn't really have anything particular in mind I just know I wanted these shits done. Once my nails and toes was done she took me to the back to do my eyebrows.

After leaving the nails hop I went to the mall I didn't have anything in particular that I wanted to get but I know that I just wanted to do some retail therapy shopping. I stopped at all the kids stores first buying a bunch of stuff that Renae didn't even need giving that she had so much already; but anything I did pick up was in way bigger sizes. After going to multiple stores for her I finally decided to go to Chanel I wanted a new bag.

I could've simply asked Ramello to buy me one and he would've did it without any hesitation but I like to buy stuff for myself and to do things for myself even as my husband I don't want him to think I rely on him and I don't want to feel like I'm being to reliant on him, that was never my character.

I went to damn near all the stores in This mall it feels like and I literally couldn't carry anything else my arms was starting to go numb. I pulled out of the parking lot and decided to drive to the city I really wasn't ready to go home.  I even turned my phone off, i was just that desperate for a break and a date with myself.

There wasn't that much traffic getting there but once I got there it felt good to come back to my old neighborhood or at least one of the neighborhoods I would visit quite frequently before my life got  uprooted and shit back when things was simple.

I went to the m&m factory and got a big bag of m&ms in all the colors. I walked around the city for a little bit before going back to my car. I finally turned my phone back on and i had a bunch of texts and voicemails from everybody. I just looked at it before turning the music on and driving back to Jersey. It was going to take me three hours so by the time I get there it's going to be about 1:30am. I literally been gone all day.

Ramello's P.O.V

After doing my everyday routine making sure I made Mo's food and putting Renae to bed I headed out to ha die business with Tj. We decided we was running down on Ace.