2

Moani woke up due to somebody snoring really loud in her ear. She  turned over ready to fight whoever was in her bed, She kicked the person and they fell off the bed.

" fuck" the all so familiar voice said

" sorry you was snoring too loud" She said laughing at Najee.

Lani lets him and Nyah in while Shes sleeping sometimes and they always end up getting hurt as a result. 

He just grilled her before laying back down in the bed. She ignored him and got up and walked to her bathroom so She could get in the shower. Once She was out She dried off in the bathroom and threw on a T-shirt She had in there already. After brushing her teeth She walked back into her room and found better clothes.

Once She was done getting dressed She sat back down on the bed

Once She was done getting dressed She sat back down on the bed. She took out her phone and read her messages. She replied back to Nyah first.

Nyah 🥰🖤- wake up bitch

Me- I'm up now thanks to Najee

Nyah🥰🖤-I'm bored so I'm coming over.

Me- ok cool

She received another message about her class being canceled, Which she was happy for, since she didn't really feel like going anyways. She still had work though, Moani was self employed, she couldn't work for nobody her attitude was horrible and she didn't like being told what to do. She worked from home doing piercings hair, makeup and eyelashes. She really wanted to get into tattooing.

" what are you fucking with ?" Nah asked

" I have a couple of lashes to do but that's about it" she said

" well there's a party, lets pop out" Nah said

" where at?"

"A lounge in Brooklyn bro"

" Aight cool, it's lit then " she said

" I'm copping our tickets from now"

" what tickets?" Nyah asked walking in

" I'm buying all of our tickets for a lounge party "

" for what, y'all know I don't enjoy the clubs. "

" don't drink nothing then " nah said

" I have to drink something " she said

"Alright well let me do these lashes" moani said prepping for her day.

*Later on*

It was 8:30 and Moani was just getting out the shower. She was supposed to be ready already but a last minute client asked to come in and money is money so She didn't give a fuck, She loved her money.

After stepping out the shower she dried herself off and sat down on her bed while playing music through her loud speakers. She played "okay" by future.