39

A month later.

I just got back from a flight from London where I had a meeting with a makeup brand, they were helping me get started with my own makeup line. After the hair convention a lot more opportunities started to open up for me and I was in a happy place.

I had to cut my trip short to make a doctors appointment today, because I wasn't sure if It was me stressing out or not but my period was super late. It usually came on time every month I've never had a late or missed period.

After I reached home, the doorman helped me with my bags to my house. I finally moved out of Milani's house and was living on my own and it felt great. They would stop by all the time to keep me company and I didn't mind it at all. Nyah and najee kept me informed on Ramello but now that I was just about over him I didn't really care anymore. He started seeing that amber chick and at first when I found out I was mad I wanted to blow his head off and I wanted to run her over whenever I saw them due to the fact that he told me not to worry about shorty and that she was an old friend but now I could care less.

I wasn't focused on the next nigga or the next piece of dick I was getting, right now I was focusing on moani and making myself great. I was living the life I wanted and nobody was stopping me.

Retail therapy has become my best friend. Whenever I was feeling any type of emotion other than happy, I bought something and it made me feel better.

I unpacked my clothes throwing the dirty ones In the washing machine and theones that were clean in the closet and draws.

I walked in my bathroom and stripped out of my clothes. I walked over to the mirror and looked at myself my stomach was still flat so if I was really pregnant then it would be a big shocker. After staring at myself I finally got into the tub, I decided to take a tub bath.

Once I was out I air dried by walking around naked. Shit it was my house I could walk around naked if I wanted to. After I was dry I got dressed and went to the garage so I could get my car. I sold my Honda not that long ago for a few grand and now I was ready to sell my bmw but I'll wait.

I had a couple of errands to run and I started off with going to the doctors office. Once I got there I had to fill out a bunch of paper work. Once they finally called to the back I room I got nervous, I wasn't sure why I was so nervous but I was.

They did blood work and made me pee in a cup. It seemed like forever until they came back in.

"Miss west lay down for me please" an ultrasound tech said

I laid down and she lifted up my shirt putting premium jelly on my stomach and she used that stick to rotate after a while if her moving up and down my belly, she looked at me and smiled before looking back at the screen

"That's your baby, you're 6 weeks pregnant, congratulations ms west"

"Wow" I said and a wave of emotions took over me.

After getting the picture printed out I walked back to my car I wasn't sure if I wanted to tell anyone or if I wanted to keep it to myself. After a king debate I decided to keep it to myself. I started the car and pulled out of the parking lot.

I drove off towards the car dealership, now that I was with child I needed to get a new car. I knew it was a reason I kept saying I wanted to get rid of my bmw, now I had one. I needed a new truck that would accommodate my baby and I.

I began to look around and settled on both a custom wrangler and a Bentley bentayga. They will both be completely customized. After paying for them I walked out and went to my shop. I had a few heads to do and then I'll be going home. Nyah and Najee are stopping by for our weekly visit.

Once I was home I pulled into the garage and walked upstairs. I sat the ultrasound pictures on the table and went into the bathroom so I could shower. Once I was out and dry I threw on a jumpsuit. I began to make some homemade nachos, tacos and buffalo chicken. Just as I was finished making the chicken the front door opened and slammed shut. I didn't bother looking because the only people with keys were Milani, Nyah and najee so it was either one of them.

"Mo, where are you sis?" I heard Nyah shout

Once The nachos was finished I placed everything in the living room and took a seat on the couch before turning on the tv.

Nyah and najee placed there coats on the back of the chairs in the kitchen.

"Ummmm you have some explaining to do what's this?" Nyah asked holding up the ultrasound pictures.

"That's Ramello's kid" I said while licking up a taco

"Wait seriously, we're having a baby?" Nyah asked

I just nodded "oh shit it's lit" najee said

"How do you feel?" Nyah asked

"I don't know it didn't really hit me yet I guess" I said

" I'm so excited, you told Milani?"

"Nah I wasn't sure if I wanted to tell anyone just yet but now that you guys know I guess I'll tell her tomorrow" I said

" what about Ramello ?" Najee asked

" what about him?"

"You telling him ? "

"I mean eventually I will but for now Nah " I said

We continued to talk and they decided to spend the night to keep me company.