13

******Alright so for the remainder of the book I'm going to right in first person and not third lol. It was getting annoying writing that way. *****

A few months later.

Moani's P.O.V

My phone ringing woke me up out of a deep sleep I was in.

"Hello?" I asked sitting up

"Wassup baby girl? You forgot we're going out soon?" Chris asked

Yes, Chris and I started to date, at first I was using him as a rebound but ultimately I ended up liking him somewhat. Ramello still doesn't speak to me and I gave up on trying to fuck with him, if he can't understand why I did what I did then oh fucking well. He still shows up here every now and then but that's about it.

"I didn't forget, I'm getting up now, where are we going anyways" I asked him

" to a restaurant,  look good like always and get up" he said

"Alright " she said

I was still tired from last night I had 12 clients that wanted their hair done, 20 piercings to do, and classes for tattooing, I was feeling defeated and wanted to sleep. After having a long debate with myself I finally got up and made my way to the shower. Once I was finished showering, I walked back over to my room and dried off before putting my outfit on.

Once I was finished getting dressed I did my hair and makeup before grabbing the rest of my stuff that I would need for the night

Once I was finished getting dressed I did my hair and makeup before grabbing the rest of my stuff that I would need for the night. I walked downstairs and was about to walk past the living room when jameer, the same guy that I  didn't like approached me.

See jameer and I still flirt occasionally And go out from time to time, I used to do it when Ramello was around to make him upset but he didn't seem bothered and if he was he did a great job at hiding it.

"What you want?" I asked him smiling

"Where you going Looking like a snack" he asked licking his lips a bit.

"Minding my business " I  said

"Whatever, be safe" he said walking back to where he was.

As I got closer to the door my phone began to ring. I picked it up and it was just Chris.

"I'm coming out" I said hanging up the phone a walking outside.

I got into Chris's car and he kissed my hands as soon as I sat down, That's something he always did.

"Wassup beautiful " he said

"Nothing " i said putting on my seatbelt.

He turned the music up and drove off to wherever he wanted me to go. We pulled up to the same restaurant Ramello took me to when he first took me out. Chris must've seen my facial expression because he now had a confused look on his face.

"What's wrong "

"Nothing, you ready?" I asked him

He nodded and got out the car and I did the same. We walked in and sat down because he made reservations, they gave us waters and a menu to look at. I had an idea of what I wanted and was just waiting for Chris to make a decision. When I looked up at him he was on his phone.

"You just going to stay on your phone ? " I asked

"What did you say" he asked looking up

"I said are you going to stay on your phone the whole night. You could've left me home for that "

" Im sorr-" I didnt let him finish before I cut him off

" I'm going to the bathroom" I said I suddenly had the urge to pee. He nodded and I stood from the table.

As I was walking to the bathroom I seen Ramello and a pretty female sitting in a booth together. He looked over at me and I shook my head and continued to walk to the bathroom. After using the toilet and washing my hands I went back over to where Chris and I was sitting.

" hey let's get out of here" I said to him

"What why?" He asked

"We could be doing something else " I said

He smiled and stood up dropping 100 on the table. We had to walk by Ramellos table to exit and when we ddI I looked back over in his direction to find him looking at me. Chris followed my eyes and put his arms around my waist resting his hand on my butt, clear enough for Ramello to see.

When we got in Chris's car, we drove off to his condo. We got there 30 minutes later and he lead the way. Once we got upstairs i sat down on his couch, and he walked into the kitchen and sat his keys on the counter before walking back over to where I was sitting.

" lets go to the room" he said

I got up and followed him and when I got there I sat down on his couch he had in there. He took off his hoodie, showing off his tats, and muscles.

" What you want to do ? " he asked

" you tell me" i said taking off my heels only because my feet was starting to hurt.

He smiled and walked over to her before pulling her legs as far apart as they could go in her dress. He pulled her down and opened up her legs pulling her panties aside before eating her freshly waxed vagina. The way he was moving she thought he was going to be a pro, but once he started it was horrible.

" oh no what you doing baby ?" I asked

" what happened ?" He asked

" just get up" I told him

I took off my dress and went on the bed and laid down. He asked to eat it again and I let him this time I told him where he was supposed to penetrate. Once he was finished, he pulled off his pants

" you ready ?" He asked

" mhmmm" I said

He inserted what felt like his finger and I had to contain my laughter. His penis felt so skinny and small it wasn't funny. He continued to pump in and out before cumming shortly after. I immediately grabbed my stuff and called an Uber.

" I'm leaving " I told him

" okay" he said

Once my Uber came I went home and took a shower before falling asleep.