40

A few weeks later

I think I may have talked to soon when I said the pregnancy haven't hit me yet, because now I feel disgusting. I'm literally tired 24/7 and my feet hurt all the time and the scent of all food makes me sick.
I had no idea how I was going to continue to do this for another 7 months, this right here is torture.

I sighed as I finished doing the last head.

"Thank you mo" my client said running her hands through her hair

"No problem " I said sweeping up the hair that was on the floor.

She paid me and gave me a big tip before walking out. I was still cleaning and grabbing the dirty towels so I could wash them tonight once I got home. I turned off the cameras and the music before locking up that room door

The bell chimed and I didn't look up before speaking

"We're closed" I said as I continued to sweep the floor

"You never received my flowers?" Ace asked

"Are you stalking me? Why are you here?" I asked with so much annoyance in my voice

" I wanted to see you before I left " he said walking over to me

" alright you seen me now you could leave"

" I don't know why you're playing hard to get"

"I'm not playing, you need to leave" I said

"And if I don't? It's just me and you baby" he said walking all the way to me.

I wasn't even able to speak before he grabbed my neck pulling me closer to him. He gripped my butt before swiftly slipping his hands into my leggings, he tried inserting a finger but I managed to get him off.

" get out" I said

He smiled before licking his fingers and walking outside the shop, I wasted no time locking the door.

I texted najee to see where he was and I was thankful that he wasn't far. In no time I seen tj's car pulling up. I grabbed my bags and locked the shop up. I noticed Ramello in the car and he was staring at me and my body, although my stomach was small and not noticeable I closed my jacket.

"You okay?" Tj asked

"Yea"I said

He looked at me as if he didn't believe me but he still nodded anyways.

"You're going to drive with her ?" Tj asked najee

"Yea" he said

"Alright let me know once y'all are inside" he said I nodded and we walked to my car that was just a block away.

Once we got in the car I placed my head back on the headrest and najee looked over at me.

"What happened?" He asked

"I don't really want to talk about it" I said sighing

He nodded before pulling off. Once we got to my house we walked upstairs.

"You need me to stay or can I go get some pussy?" He asked

"Go get pussy nah" I said laughing

"Aight Call me if anything " he said

I nodded before walking into my room. I took my clothes off and took a shower. Once I was out I threw on a t shirt before throwing the towels in the washing machine. I made a plate of left over spaghetti before laying down. It wasn't long before I was knocked out.

I woke up to a loud noise, I picked up my phone and looked at the time and it was only 3. I slowly got up and walked into the bathroom and closed the door leaving to cracked so I could see out.

I knew najee, Nyah and Milani Would not come over around this time.

The light in my room came in I was able to make out who it was based on the Army outfit the person was wearing. He looked around the room and he made eye contact with me through the crack. Before he could reach the door i closed and locked it before calling najee. Ace continued to bang on the door making me nervous. I wasn't sure what his intentions were

"Hello?" Nah asked

"Can you come over please-"

"Open the door mo"

"You good? Who is that? Matter fact I'm on my way" najee said Hanging up

I sat down on the floor as ace continued to knock on the door.

"Mo come in baby girl I'm not going to hurt you" he said

I ignored him and continued to sit there and the banging eventually stopped. I heard the door close and shortly after there was another knock on the door.

I didn't say a thing unsure of who it was. " Mo" I heard najee say

I quickly got up and opened the door before hugging him.

"You good?" Tj asked

"He keeps on finding me" I said as tears escaped my eyes

Najee never broke the embrace " who keeps finding you?" Tj asked

"A few weeks back Ace sent flowers to my shop, then yesterday when I was closing he walked in, he stuck his hands in my leggings and walked out, and then I was sleeping and I heard a loud noise so I walked into the bathroom and I seen him in his uniform" I said

"Shit" tj said

"Why you ain't say something from the last situation " najee said

"I don't know I didn't really think anything of it "

They continued to talk to me and ask me questions. I was still tired and wanted to sleep and to stop being asked questions.

I rested my head on najees lap and fell asleep just so they could stop asking me questions I couldn't answer.

When I woke up Najee was still here, thankfully. I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth before walking in the kitchen to get food and take my prenatal.

I have a doctors appointment today and I was excited for it. Once I was finished eating I took a shower before finding my clothes.

Once I was ready I woke up Najee to see if he wanted to come with me

Once I was ready I woke up Najee to see if he wanted to come with me. Once we was ready to go we hopped in my car and pulled off. Once we got there everything went smooth. I was officially 2 months and the baby was growing fine.

After we left the doctors Najee took me to get food before we headed to Milani's house. Najee didn't feel comfortable leaving me at the house by myself since they didn't have a location on Ace as of yet.

Once we pulled up to the house I walked inside and it was empty. I just walked in my room to take a nap while I waited on them.