37

Since I fell asleep without packing last night I had to wake up extra early to pack my bags. I laid my clothes out on the bed and threw everything else in the suitcases I had. Once I was finished packing away everything I jumped in the shower and brushed my teeth and stuff. Once I was out and dried off I threw on my clothes.

I checked the time and I had to start making my way to the airport

I checked the time and I had to start making my way to the airport. I grabbed my suitcases and checked out the hotel before heading to the airport.

After landing and receiving my bag from the baggage claim, I headed outside where Ramello was already waiting. He stood casually on his phone, I took in him appearance and of course he looked good as hell but I knocked those thoughts out of my head when I remembered I was supposed to be mad at him from the texts I received.

When he saw me he began to smile and When I didn't return it his smile faded. He grabbed my bags and tried to kiss me but instead I walked over to the passenger side and got in. After putting everything in the trunk he got in himself and pulled off.

I would feel him looking at me occasionally but I refused to look his way I was mad as hell.

"How was your trip " he asked

"Good" I said

"Okay" he said

The rest of the car ride was full of silence and I wasn't going to break it. Once we pulled up to his house he grabbed my suitcases and brought them inside and I went upstairs to his room.

I sat on the couch that was in front of his bed and took off my heels. I placed them by the closet before sitting back down and pulling Out my phone. Just as I was getting ready to get up Ramello walked in and stood in front of me.

"You want to go out with me tonight ?" He asked

"Nah I'm good "

"Aight" he said grabbing his stuff from the night stand and getting in the shower.

I was scrolling through Instagram on my phone when his phone kept on dinging. I began to have a mental debate with myself; like should I go in it or nah. After having a long debate I decided to go in there.

Just when I thought everything was fine and dandy I seen two people that had me fuming. He was talking to Katherine and amber. I went in both conversations and began reading all of the messages. I'm not sure how long I was reading but I stopped when his phone got snatched out of my hands

"Stop going in my phone bro" Ramello said

" I'm your bro now ? And why the fuck are you still talking to her and whose amber ?" I asked

" she left her wallet here the last time she was here so she came to pick it up, and amber is an old friend "

"What, What wallet? What last time she was here ? "

"it was a while back I got home she was in here trying to fuck but I kicked her out nothing happened "

"If nothing happened why are you just now telling me this ? "

"Because nothing happened it was nothing for me to tell"

"Whatever and I thought I met all your friends, how is this amber bitch and old friend, old friends from where ? You fucked her before ? "

"What you mean how? I knew shorty from school I didn't fuck her or anybody else " he said

"You're lying Ramello, so what the fuck was she doing here again then ? She texted me that you knew where home was Ramello. Explain that shit bro"

"She was there for me and you wasn't " he said throwing on sweats

"Fuck are you talking about, I was here for you I'm always here for you. I had to work this was a big opportunity I couldn't miss it Ramello"

He laughed and threw on his shirt and then his hoodie before standing back up.

"Nah you're not. You wasn't here I spent my birthday night lonely as fuck"

"Ramello I had to work, I took you out and was here. what, was I supposed to do not go?"

"Yea"

"That's selfish Ramello you know I couldn't not take this opportunity . "

"You was out shaking your ass after you told me you was going to bed. what fucking opportunity? you couldve did that shit right here with me. It was my birthday, for your birthday I took you out, I proposed, I fucking took you on a trip. shit, Florida isn't a island but i still would've came with you, you ain't even ask me if I wanted to"

"It was a business trip -"

"Yea Aight, you're making up excuses mo and it's cool. I'll talk to you later though I'm heading out" he said throwing on his sneakers and walking out the room. He left me standing there looking dumb as hell.

I don't think what I did was wrong, money was calling and I answered. I would never stop Ramello from making money. When he went out the state for a month I didn't complain.

I decided that instead of taking a nap I'll just go back home, I missed my niece anyways. I walked in the bathroom and took a shower to wash off all the dirt and germs from the airport.

Once I was out and dried off I threw on some clothes.

Once I was ready I sprayed some perfume on and put lotion on my legs before heading outside

Once I was ready I sprayed some perfume on and put lotion on my legs before heading outside. Once I was in the car I pulled off. Once I got home Milani and Nyah were all sitting in the living room.

"Aunty ni ni" lay said walking over to me

"Hey lay lay" I said hugging her

"How was your trip?" Milani asked me

"It was alright" I said plopping down on the couch

"What's wrong?" Nyah asked

"Ramello is my problem " I said

"What'd he do?"

Just as I was about to answer Ramello and tj walked in making me roll my eyes. Lay got out from my arms and walked over to them and he picked her up. It was the cutest thing, but I wouldn't dare say something to him about it I was still mad as hell.

I looked at my phone and drives to text najee, I missed him.

Me- Wya

Nah👩🏻‍🤝‍👨🏽💙-I'm at the crib, hbu?

Me- at Milani's house bored

Nah- 👩🏻‍🤝‍👨🏽💙- lets go out tonight

Me- alright

After that text I locked my phone and walked upstairs to my old room. I needed to continue packing my stuff up, but me being me I plopped down on the bed Instead.

I took off my shoes and eventually fell asleep.