3

Moani woke up extra early, she tried to get up but She had arms wrapped around her waist, she looked over and realized it was just ramello. She knew that she fucked him last night she just didn't remember falling asleep. She was drunk but not wasted drunk.

She sat up and stretched before getting out of the bed. She threw on her clothes from the previous night and called an Uber so she could go home. After calling it she dialed Nyah's number to see if she could drop off her car to the house.Once Nyah  agreed, she walked downstairs to wait for the Uber. Once it came she got in and drove home.

Once she reached inside her sister was in the living room watching tv.

"You don't believe in answering your phone ? " she asked her little sister

"I wasn't near my phone " she said before going up to her room.

She felt really dirty so she decided to take a quick shower before she had to go see her mom. After she got out the shower, she dried off and threw on her sports bra and panty set. She wasn't aloud to wear a wired bra on the islands.

Her room door opened and Milani let herself inside dropping her car keys and herself on the bed.

"Are you coming with me to see mom?"

"No you know I have nothing to say to her" milani said looking at her

Milani hated her mom and she had her reasons. Moani was the only one in the dark as to why they hated each other so much.

"Whatever" Moani said finding her clothes.

"Anyways there's something I want to talk to you about"

"Mhmm" Moani said

"We're going to be moving in with Tj " she said

"what, Why?"

"I'm pregnant and that's going to be my husband soon so we might as well move in" she said

"I'm not leaving this house lani, this is moms house that we took over"

" fuck this house Moani. Where the fuck is she ? She's in a jail not taking care of shit. I held shit down I bought this house out of the mortgage that YOUR mother left us and I fixed it up; so fuck this shit, and I say we're moving"

" your bugging the fuck out"

"Moani you're not even 18 they find out you're staying here alone straight into the system you go"

" Whatever " Moani said.

Without saying another word Milani left out her room.

Once Moani was finished getting dressed she left out without saying nothing to Milani, she was pissed.

When Moani arrived at the jail she had to go through the basics. They had to check her for any objects and stuff, personally she hated coming to rikers to visit her mom but if she wanted to see her she had no choice.

She walked into the visiting area and she saw her mom sitting in there. Her mom began to smile as soon as she seen her daughter.

" Mo, baby girl how you doing ?" She asked

" alright and you ?"

" well I'm blessed, I'm sitting here with one of my babies" she said

" I tried to get Milani to come but she wasn't going for it "