31

"Happy birthday baby girl " Ramello said waking me up

"Thank you" I said stretching before getting up to go to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth while I was in there and used the bathroom. Once I was finished I walked back into his room and sat down on his bed.

"Big 21 how you feeling ?" He asked

"Regular " I said laughing

"You could buy your own drinks sis you should be hyped"

"Bye I been doing that. Flirting gets you a long way"

Ramello just glared at me and I laughed and made my way over to him. I kissed his lips in hopes of getting some but instead he pushed me back.

"Nah we not about to fuck right now, I have some things to do" he said

"Gangsta, so you saying I'm going to have to take it from you?" I asked tugging at his shirt making him laugh out

"Yo you're really Ed. " he said

"Bye Mello, go run your stupid errands"

"I'll fuck you later on tonight" he said coming over to me and giving me a kiss on the forehead before leaving the room.

I rolled my eyes and watched him leave the room. I was still tired so I figured I could take another nap before he gets back.

Ramello's p.o.v

After leaving Mo I stopped by her house to get Milani and Nyah, they were helping me pick out the perfect gift for her.

"I know where we could go" Nyah

"Well put the address in the gps"

Once I knew where we was headed I pulled off to the direction. once we got there I parked the car and we all got out and made our way to the mall. We stopped at the place Nyah decided that I should go to for the perfect gift for her.

Once inside I began looking at everything but nothing caught my eye, nothing was perfect , nothing was the one.

"Ramello look at this" Milani said to me

I looked at it and it was nice , I knew there was no way she wouldn't like it. It was a three in 1 ring it was the shape of a heart and it was huge and filled with diamonds.

"Let me get this one" I said to the associate

"Sure, what size?" He asked

"Lani let me see your hand" I said to her

After examining her hand I knew what size Moani was.

"Let me get a size 6 " I said

"How are you paying? "

"Cash" I said

"Okay that'll be 10,698"

I pulled out a stack of cash and counted it out carefully. Once I was finished I handed it to him and placed the ring in a box and in a bag.

"Thanks bro" I said and we walked out.

"Aww yay I'm so happy" Nyah said

"Do you know how you're going to do it?" She asked

"Nah not really, I think I'm going to just wing it and hope that's he says yes"

"I think she will, she'll be crazy to say no" Milani said

"What time do we need to be ready?" Nyah asked

"We all have to be there at 8"

"Alright "