35

A few days later

I just finished taking a shower and washing my hair I was getting ready to go get stuff together for Ramello's night. Once I was out the shower I wrapped the towel around me and walked into my room. I sat down on the bed so I could dry off. Once I was dry I walked over to the closet and found some clothes I wanted to put on.

Once I was ready I headed out, the first stop I had to make was to Ramello's house

Once I was ready I headed out, the first stop I had to make was to Ramello's house. He was getting a massage and his nails and feet done, along with a haircut at his house. I loved when guys got their nails and feet done not with nail polish but painted clear for whatever reason it made the veins in their hands stick out more.

Once I was dressed and ready I walked out the house and made my way to Ramello's house. Once I got there. I used my key and unlocked his door before calling to see how far the traveling nail tech and masseuse were. Just as I was about to go upstairs Ramello came down and shortly after that they called me saying they were outside.

Ramello already knew what he was getting and for the first time in a couple of days I seen him smile, he was happy about it.

"They're here, I'll be back later" I said to him and he nodded turning the tv on.

Once I left I went to the mall to get som of his gifts, he didn't say he wanted much recently but I got him whatever he said he wanted and needed. But the best gift that I have for him is at his house, he's been wanting to make a man cave and I did just that. I needed somethings in there but after that I'll reveal it to him, the next best gift is in his garage, I got him a truck, he's been wanting one of those Jeep trailhawks.

After the mall I went ahead and picked up his cake and dropped it to the club we were going to be at.

Later on that night

I began to get ready for my night out with Ramello, and of course he was salty. He was upset I was leaving but yet he kept pushing me away whenever I was here.

I got him a section in the club and I invited all of our friends and his cousin Leah. We were going to go to dinner first and then out to the club before my flight at 4:00 am, so after I leave the club I'm going straight to the airport.

Once my makeup was complete, I began to get dressed. Once I was completely ready I looked at myself in the mirror

 Once I was completely ready I looked at myself in the mirror