note

hello guys! thank you so much for reading, enjoying and loving arranged! and for making it reach some high rankings especially in bangtwice since it reach the number one spot few days ago! you guys made me happy!!

thank you so much!!!

after this, i will update mistake, fight and my new story--regret! as the first story that i published for the bangtwice series! i will not tell the ships of the bangtwice series but i already revealed one which is yoongyeon! please read it if you have time :>

so i have some requests to you guys hehe..

so um, first, do you think arranged deserves some higher ranks in bangtwice, tzukook and more?

second, do you think that this story is beautiful?

i'm really thankful that you guys enjoyed it!! and for the last question, do you guys feel happy while reading it?

i will really appreciate if you guys answer my questions! and oh, if you guys have more questions, you can ask me though :>>

this is the second book that i really love from all the books i published before i published 'regret'. the first story that i made is mistake which i have been thinking ever since i made my wattpad account, and the second one is the sequel of it which is happiness and then i published another one which is arranged and then the fourth one is fight--that i will based thru their idol life and especially, my dream about tzukook--making me publish another tzukook book, and regret will be based of some posts that i have seen thru instragram and twitter.

so i will focus on updating happiness and fight, and once i finished happiness, i will update regret. or maybe update it while finishing happiness.

thank you so much for your support! i really appreciate it and when i read your comments, i really feel happy because y'all are enjoying this!!

if you guys have more questions please do not hesistate to ask me since i will answer honestly though hehe.

and i'm excited on updating fight since i really have my hopes for tzukook, they are not just like the others, we know that there is really something between them.

thank you so much!! stay safe and i love y'all!! 💜💜💜💜💜

(c) itsakhia
2020