56

"tzu?" i turned my head and saw him. i smiled. "hmm?"

"what are you doing here? it's almost 12." he said before sitting down beside me. i laid my head on his shoulder as he wrap his arm around my waist.

"the twins?" i asked. "sleeping." he answered. "why aren't you asleep yet?" he asked.

"i don't feel sleepy." i answered, staring at the waves. "you know that we're going back to states tomorrow right?"

"yeah. but i just want to stay here at the beach, watching the waves." i answered. "you can just watch it on the balcony of our room."

"but i can't clearly see the waves up there okay." i said. "hm.. what are you thinking?"

"thinking if i did the right thing of marrying you."

"what the fuck." i giggled. "it's just a joke, kook."

"tch."

"hey, it's just a joke." i said. "i'm just thinking of how time flew so fast."

"and i still can't forget the day we got married again." 2 days after he proposed, he surprised me with a simple beach wedding. my family members are also there, his family and the unnies and the oppas all of them! jungkook already planned this before we went to taiwan to have a vacation.

the unnies even brought the pictures of my parents that made me cry. and it was really a moment that i would never forget.

"i promised you remember, i promised you that you will never ever forget that moment." he said.

"i know." i whispered and hugged him. "thank you, kook. thank you."

"for what?"

"for coming back."

"no, i should be the one who's thanking you." he cupped my cheeks. "i hurted you a lot yet you still gave me a chance to prove to you that i already changed."

i smiled at him and kisses his cheek. "yah, why there?"

"where do you want then?" he pointed his lips. "no."

"yah why?!"

"i don't have the energy to kiss you there." i said and then he suddenly pushed me to the sand, and hovered above me. "too bad i have." and he kissed me.

i smiled between our kiss and wrapped my hands around his neck.

"i love you, tzu. i love you." he whispered. "and i love you too."

----------

"WELCOME BACK MR. AND MRS. JEON!!!" the unnies shouted.

the living room is full of decorations and there's a banner hung on the wall.

"yah! you girls made seowon cry!" namjoon oppa said before walking towards her. "YAH KIM NAMJOON! DON'T YOU DARE CARRY MY NIECE! YOU MIGHT DROP HER!" and seowom cried even more. i just shake my head and carried her. "are you hungry baby?" she continued crying. "kook, her bottle."

"anyways, did you two already ate lunch?" jihyo unnie asked. dahyun and nayeon unnie are helping each other to get out things inside the house.

"a little unnie, the twins keeps waking up on our way here." i answered. "here." i took the bottle from his hand and started feeding seowon. jaewoo is still asleep on their stroller.

"wait! i'm gonna go get your lunch!" taehyung oppa said and went to the kitchen.

"anyways, jungkook. their crib is already on their room, they already have their clothes, bottles and more in their cabinets, we also put a really big bed if the two doesn't want to sleep on their own cribs. and don't worry! they won't fall down since we put a barrier on the sides." namjoon oppa said.