33

i woke up when i felt really hungry. great. i looked at the clock beside me. IT'S 2 AM!

i groaned and stand up. i quietly opened the door and exited the room, i left the door open and immediately went to the kitchen to cook my food.

i was about to open the stove when someone spoke. "i already cook your dinner so you just have to heat it."

i turned around and saw him."why the hell are you fucking here?!"

"i can't sleep since you didn't ate dinner so."

i rolled my eyes as i open the refrigerator. i took the plate and placd it on the microwave and heat it for 3 minutes.

i opened the refrigerator again to grab a drink. i'll just eat upstairs.

"look tzuyu, about--"

"don't say a fucking word about it." i stopped him and just waited until the microwave finishes heating my food. i grabbed a tray and put the plate on it, i grabbed a fork and a spoon and put my drink and walked back to the guest room.

"tzu..."

"don't talk to me jeon jungkook." i said and went inside and slammed the door.

i was harsh yeah, but fuck, i can't calm down, now that i fuckin' knew his reason why he left.

of course tzu, he's not what you think, he didn't even fight for you in the first place.

i started eating immediately until i finished within 10 minutes. i put the tray at the table here and laid down on the bed again and closed my eyes.

i hope i don't get to see his face later when i woke up.

--------

i slowly opened my eyes and looked around. i immediately sat up when i realized i'm at his room. HOW?! I SLEPT AT THE GUEST ROOM--

the door opened, i looked at it and saw him getting in, with a tray on his hands.

"it's already 2 in the afternoon, you should eat lunch."

"i can cook by myself, you don't have to do this." i told him and stand up, i went to the bathroom to take a bath.

i came out after 30 minutes wearing my pajamas. he is still there waiting. tch, why do you have to wait?

"eat your lunch, i'll go to the company to take--"

"you don't have to tell me about what you are going to do, sooner enough, we'll be annuled." i told him.

"tzu i told you, i won't let that happen--"

"well i will fucking make that happen."

"if you won't set me free, then i'll free myself from you." he cussed under his breath. i started eating quietly. "why don't you go to your work then? then talk to her and fucking tackle about the relationship that you two never continued because of me."

"tzu--"

"just go and leave me alone, that's the thing you are good at." i stand up and walked towards the closet room.

i changed my clothes to a white longsleeve top, partnered with a pencil skirt and with my 2 inch black heels. i walked out and about to go to the bed when i remembered that i didn't remember where the hell i put my phone.

"tzu where are you going?!"

"to find some lawyer that can help me annuled--"

"fucking stop that tzuyu! I WON'T LET YOU--"

Arranged ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara