18

"uri tzuyu!!!" our peaceful breakfast is now ruined.

the door opened and i heard someone running until the unnies appeared. "oh, you two just woke up? it's 10 AM now." jihyo unnie said.

their eyes widened. "oh my god don't tell me that you did that thing so the two of you stayed late at nigh--"

"unnie!! no!! we both got home late okay." i said. "oh, i thought hehe." she said.

"anyways, where's the hyungs?" jungkook asked and fed me.

"over here, jeon." tae oppa waved his hands. "why are you guys here though?" i asked. "me and taehyung received an invitation." dahyun unnie handed us a letter. "the letter says that the company wants us to be the head of their magazine."

another photoshoot?!

"when?" jungkook asked. "1 PM, the two couples are on their way to a company also so i let them rode with us."

"well okay, we're in. you guys can relax--" before he can finish his sentence, the unnies and the oppas ran away yelling "thank you jungkook!"

he shook his head. "they are really crazy." he then fed me again. he said he is too lazy to wash plates so he said we're gonna use only one plate.

as soon as i finished eating, he stand up and started washing the dishes while i tidy the table.

i entered the living room and saw the unnies and oppas watching a movie.

no, let me scratch that, the unnies, taehyung oppa and namjoon oppa ar watching except yoongi oppa who's busy doing something in his phone.

"yah watch the movie! it's good!" i stared at the sceeen and i saw a familiar face.

"OH MY GOD I WATCHED THIS MOVIE UNNIE! THIS IS REALLY GOOD!" i told them. "really?! really?! what happened?!"

"just watch it! it's really good! it made me--"

"it made her cry." jungkook's voice cutted me off. "waa! jinja?! i bet it's really good!"

"when tzuyu cries watching a movie, you will know it's a good one!" the unnies pulled me in to the sofa. "so tell us what happened first."

----------

"waaa!"

"i can't believe it!"

"how dare you left her?!"

"let's sue him!"

and yes, i ended up watching it again and it made me cry again.

the oppas had their own conversation when nayeon unnie and jihyo unnie sobbed so loud.

"let's sue the guy, yoongi! how dare he left her!" she cried. "i'm going to sue the whole cast instead for making you cry." she then hit his arm. "you're so cruel! i'll just tell the girls that we're gonna be the one who will sue them instead!"

"yah chou tzuyu! you didn't said that this is so sad!" dahyun unnie said.

"let's continue watching it though! it's good!"

-------

the movie ended exactly at 11:18 AM.

"waaa! i cried really hard!" nayeon unnie said.

"we have a photoshoot then all of you fucking cried because of a movie." yoongi oppa said, nayeon unnie pinched him.

"we can use concealer you know! besides! it's good!"

the oppas shook their heads. "we gotta go now, the company texted me if we are on our way already."

"we will soon have a vacation here jungkook!" jihyo unnie said. "bye uri tzuyu!"