34

i saw how tears form in his eyes as i said those words. i saw how he lost hope. he stand up. "let's talk about this at home."

"i am not going home." i told him.

"just this once tzuyu, just follow me." he said. i simply nodded at him.

as i heard the door closed, i laid on my couch as i felt my tears started forming again.

why does it hurts?! seeing him in that state! i wanted this! i wanted to be away from him! i wanted to be free from him!

i don't understand anymore!

i sat when i heard my phone rang. i went to my table and fished my phone from my bag. it's jihyo unnie.

"yes unnie?" i tried to sound normal but fuck, i think i can't. "tzuyu haven't you seen the news?"

"what news?"

"the police already found the person who killed your parents! the driver of the car who bumped at their car!"

"where unnie?!"

"at the police station near--no, at the mental hospital."

of course, the driver of that car is that bitch.

"where's the mental hospital, unnie?"

"it's two hours away from here." i listened to her as i shut down my laptop, and closed the lights.

"i'll go there."

"what?! tzuyu you can wait--"

"i can handle this." i told her. "i'll just call if something happens, bye." i ended the call and grabbed my bag.

i exited my company within 5 minutes, i went inside my car and started driving.

i can't believe that that bitch can do this.

------

"good afternoon ma'am." a staff greeted me as soon as they saw me walking towards the entrance.

"where can i visit lee heeri?" (okay so i forgot if i already put the antagonist so if i did please comment it to change the name i just put. thankies hihi)

"oh the new comer." the staff said and started finding some names on her folder. "room 402, ma'am."

i nodded and thanked her and went to the elevator.

when i arrived at the floor, i saw many nurses surrounding the room--her room exactly. that's where she belongs to.

i went there. "ma'am you cannot go here."

"i need to and i needed to talk to her."

"ma'am please." i raised my eyebrow at her.

"watch her back." she told the other nurses.

"come in ma'am." a staff opened the door widely for me.

i saw her, seating on the bed. crying or laughing or what ever. she's crazy so it's normal for her.

the nurse looked at us and gave us a face like telling me what am i doing here? she noticed it and looked behind us.

"t-tzuyu."

i smirked. "so what's your reason? what is your fucking reason?! why did you killed my parents?!"

her tears started to fall again. "tzuyu i-i'm sorry. i didn't mean to! i'm sorry!"

"your sorry will not bring my parents back! why did you killed them?! first you fucking warned jungkook that if he doesn't leave me you will shoot me! he followed and then you fucking killed my parents!"