14

"just sit still, jeon tzuyu!" i laughed at his reaction, it's 6 AM in the morning and we are here at the beach already, waiting for our ride.

"tzuyu!"

"okay okay i'll be serious!" i said and posed, soon i heard the 'click' sound. "sit on that." he pointed at something, i followed his instructions, good thing i married a photographer, i'll change my profile photo in instagram soon.

"look at the other side with a smile on your face." i followed him. "is it okay now?" i asked. he nodded. he was about to say something but i already ran.

"JEON TZUYU!!" i continued laughing while running away from him. we're gonna go island hopping now! i'm so excited!

"yah let me go!!" i said and hit his back he just laughed and put me down, he immediately put his arm around me as i scratched my head cause i felt it itching.

"you okay?" he asked, i gave him a smile and nodded. "can't you change your clothes?"

"why?"

"you're showing too much skin." he answered. "why so possesive mr. jeon?"

"cause you're mine."

i continued laughing. "you'll show your chest sooner or later also, if i know, before you jump on the boar, you'll take of that big shirt of yours and jump." i said.

he just shrugged. "there it is, the boat." he pointed a boat that is slowly going towards the shore.

"there's our ride!" i heard some girls shouted. i face-palmed. i knew it.

"gwaenchanha?" he suddenly asked. i hummed in response.

"annyeonghaseyo! today i am going to be the driver of the boat and this is my crews." the man said.

he told us about the islands that we are going to visit. "you can get in the boat now one by one."

"we'll go first." jungkook said and guided me. "i'm not going to fall--aahh!!" his arms immediately supported me as i almost lost my balance as soon as i climbed up. a big wave unexpectedly hit us. "silly, i'm here behind you."

he also climbed up and we went to our seats, he picked the last seats.

"please put your lifejackets." he helped me put mine before he put his.

the boat soon, started moving, i looked behind us and we are getting far from the shore.

"just tell me if you're scared because of the waves, i'm here." he said and held my hand.

--------

after 15 minutes i think we arrived at our destination. "here, you guys can swim and go snorkeling for 45 minutes."

"we can see the beautiful fishes?" i asked kook. "yeah, put this on."

he handed me a snorkeling gear. i put it on and was about to stand up when he stopped me. "wait for me jeon tzuyu."

i nodded. the people who rode with us, they are already enjoying watching the fishes swim.

"wait i forgot to take off my shi--tzuyu!!" i jumped out of the boat.

i cannot wait anymore! "waa!" i said. "oh god."

"he's so hot." my eyebrow raised as i heard some girls whispered something. i looked back at the boat and saw him taking off his shirt. i fucking knew it, he casually threw it and it landed on our bag i think. he put his gear and jumped. he immediately swam towards me and splashed me with water.

"yah! why do you have to do that?!" i asked. "you left me again and that's your punishment."

i rolled my eyes at him and started swimming. i can even see some fishes swimming with us. "i wanna see them." i said.