52

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TWO DOING HERE?!"

"jungkook-ssi, i can explain--"

"EXPLAIN WHAT, MINGYU?! YOU FUCKING HELPED HER TO FOLLOW ME?!"

"it's not his fault--"

"I'M NOT TALKING TO YOU TZUYU." my eyes widened. "TAKE HER TO MY ROOM NOW!"

a maid went towards and helped me to stand up. "follow us mrs. jeon." i looked at mingyu.

'i'm fine.' he mouthed and gave me a smile. i turned around and followed the maid.

"do you need something else, mrs. jeon?"

"just tell me what's happening downstairs."

"mr. jeon would not like it. he's been stressed these past few days and he'll be really mad if we eavesdrop on their conversation." she answered. "if you need anything just call us through the intercom." she bowed and left me.

isn't he happy that i am here?

i slightly jumped when the door opened. i gulped when i saw him.

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU FOLLOWED ME, TZUYU?!" he shouted.

i opened my mouth, about to answer him but suddenly, i don't have the words.

"ANSWER ME!"

"WHY DID YOU ESCAPED THE GIRLS AND THE HYUNGS?! I ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT YOU CAN'T FOLLOW ME HERE BECAUSE IT'S TOO DANGEROUS FOR YOU!"

"fuck.." he groaned. "i can't believe you, we already talked about this, we always talk about this."

"i told you, you can't follow me--"

"then why?! is it really bad because i really missed you that's why i followed you?!"

"tzu can't you just understand?! travelling is bad for you! you can't just follow me because you missed me!"

"THEN DON'T YOU MISSED ME TOO, HUH JEON JUNGKOOK?! YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME! THAT'S WHY YOU DON'T WANT ME TO FOLLOW YOU!"

"TZUYU I AM NOT FUCKING CHEATING ON YOU! FUCK! CAN'T TOU JUST UNDERSTAND THAT?!"

"I UNDERSTAND BUT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT I FOLLOWED YOU BECAUSE I REALLY MISS YOU?!"

"YOU DON'T NEED TO FUCKING FOLLOW ME BECAUSE I'LL BE HOME SOON! YOU'RE 5 MONTHS PREGNANT--NO! YOU'RE 5 AND A HALF PREGNANT TZU!! CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?! THERE'S A POSSIBILITY THAT WE MIGHT LOST OUR KIDS---"

"OKAY OKAY I'M SORRY OKAY!" i covered my face with my hands and cried. "I'M SORRY OKAY! IT'S ALL MY FAULT!"

"jungkook-ah! where is she?!" i heard his mother's voice and then the door opened. "tzuyu!"

i felt someone hugged me, that made cried even more.

"ssshhhh stop crying it's bad for you..."

"what happened--"

"can the two of you please leave us for a while? we still need to talk." he said.

"your wife is crying! it's bad for--"

"i know, i can calm her, we still have a lot of things to talk to."

"no stay please stay.." i whispered. "don't leave me with him..."

"eomma."

"you two need to talk, okay. stop crying sweetie." his mom said and broke the hug.

"namjoon called, they are on their way here." i heard his dad said before the door closed.

Arranged ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara