21

oh my god i updated three times! oohh!! i updated because i know i might not update again hehe, maybe a week, so enjoy this last chapter!

--------

i frozed on my spot. unsure of what i just heard.

h-he still loves me? but how?

no! it isn't true! he is lying tzuyu! he's lying. "you're lying."

"fucking hell." he ruffled his hair. "i fucking still love you, tzu! isn't it hard to understand?!"

"no you're lying! it's impossible!" i shouted at him. he held my hands but i was too fast to yank it. "listen to me please, tzu. i still love you, i didn't even stopped loving you--"

"no you don't." i stopped him from talking. "you're lying! stop doing this jungkook! stop this!"

"i'm not lying, i still love you, listen to me---"

"when i begged you not to leave me did you fucking listened to me?!" i yelled at him.

i smiled painfully as i let the tears fall down. "y-you didn't."

"you still left me."

"no tzu, i have my reason, let me explain--"

i shook my head making him stop. "i want us to get divorce--"

"fuck this tzu! i can make her company go bankrupt just don't file---"

"you're not gonna control me, jungkook!"

"i am still your husband!"

"for now! i'll file whethere you fucking like it or not!!"

"bullshit!" he walked away and grabbed the vase and threw it. i screamed.

"stop what you are doing! you're making the bedroom go messy!"

"then how can i stop then?! bullshit! don't fucking file tzuyu! just please!"

he then walked towards me and pulled me into his arms. i pushed him but he won't budge. "let me go!"

"please! just please don't tzu! i love you! i didn't stopped loving you--"

"you didn't?! you didn't?! wow!" i pushed him again. "you fucking lied to me jungkook! you told me that you don't fucking love me anymore and we are just nothing! you fucking courted me because it was just a bet from your friend!"

"do you think i can still accept you after this?! you fucking left me hanging! that day my parents also died! i tried talking to you! to come back but you didn't!"

"i hate you! i hate you so much for leaving me!"

"i did this to have you again, tzu! to make you mine again! i did all fucking this to have you!"

a word suddenly popped out in my mind.

it couldn't be.

"you're the one who suggested this marriage aren't you?" i asked.

i bit my lower lip when i didn't got any answers from him. "answer me jeon jungkook!!"

"i did! i was the one who suggested this! i wanted you! i always do! i want you to be mine again! i wanted you to be my wife this time!!"

"for what?! to fucking hurt me again?!"

"you already did!"

"i can't believe this."

"why are you doing this?!"

"because i fucking love you! and all i can think is this! to force you to marry me!"

i shook my head. "you're obssesed."

i shook my head again. "i can't believe you!" and i can't also believe myself that i am still inlove with you after all of this.

"don't file--"

"you can't stop me from doing that jungkook! now that i have knoe the reason why you really married me!"

"you're happy with me, tzuyu! you really are! even if you won't confess you knew that you are happy with me so why file?! we still both love each other?! why the fuck are you making this hard for the both of us?!"

i cried as i fell down.

"i don't love you! i stopped loving you!"

"no you don't! you still love me! i know you! dahyun told me you still love me!"

dahyun unnie? no!

"i said i don't love you anymore! i want to free myself from you!"

"you're obssesed, jungkook! this isn't love!"

he knelt infront of me and forced me to look at him. "i'm not obssesed tzu. i'm not obssesed. i'm desperate to have you again."

"why did you left me in the first place?! why?!"

"because for your own good---"

"i can't believe you!" i stand up and immediately went out. "tzuyu!!"

i went downstairs. "uri tzuy---"

the unnies and the oppas are here. shit!

"tzuyu--"

"what happened?"

i didn't let the unnies come to me. "tzu--" i glared at dahyun unnie. "unnie why did you tell him?!"

"unnie wae?!"

"tzu--"

i cried again and fell down. jungkook went towards me but i pushed him. "i hate you! i hate you jeon jungkook! i hate you!"

"jungkook what's happening?!"

i just cried there. "she knew."

"what?"

"she already knew that i am the one who suggested the marriage."

i stand up and went back to our bedroom. "tzuyu let's talk about this! i left you because i need to save you."

"save me from what?! you've forgotten what you promised! you said you'll do everything to protect me from the things that will hurt me!"

"if you can protect me then why did you left me?!"

"can you just fucking listen to me and hear my explanation?!" i opened the door and closed it before he can enter.

i grabbed my suitcase under the bed and started packing. "BULLSHIT! TZUYU FUCKING LISTEN TO ME! I MARRIED YOU BECAUSE I STILL WANTED YOU!"

"AND OUR FEELINGS ARE NOT MUTUAL! I NEVER WANTED YOU AGAIN AFTER YOU LEFT ME!!"

"listen to me please! calm down for now--" i yanked his arm away and continued packing. "bullshit tzuyu please listen to me! i did this because i love you!"

i wiped my tears and closed the suitcase once i finished packing. i grabbed my phone and went out.

the unnies and the oppas are still here. "tzuyu--"

"how could you unnie?" that's the only words that i can tell her. i still can't hurt her.

"tzu i did this because we wanted you to be happy."

"happy?! unnie you know what happened to me when he left me!"

"where are you going?" i didn't answered their question instead, i walked out, i immediately went inside my car.

"tzuyu open the door!" i heard jungkook shouted. i just started the car and drove off.

i can see throught the mirror that he immediately followed me. i wipe my tears again and fastened the pace.

i got out from the village and he is still following me. my phone is even ringing.

i can't believe you jungkook. you forced me to marry you just because of this.

my eyes gets blurry as tears started forming again.

as i crossed an intersection line, my vision isn't that fine.

all i heard is a loud beep until i felt a big impact that hit my car.