28

"why are we here?" i asked. "namjoon hyung and jihyo just got home, they want to treat us." he said.

oh right. i forgot about that. i was really focused on finishing my works. and it's a good thing that i finished all of it! i can now rest for a while.

as soon as he turned off the engine, i went out of the car.

"yah wait for me!" i entered the restaurant without him. hmm, where are they--

"tzuyu!" someone shouted my name, it was jihyo unnie. she was waving her hand. all of the unnies and oppas are there.

i went to their table with a smile on my face. "where's jungkook?" v oppa asked. i just shrugged.

"oh, you guys didn't go here together?" namjoon oppa asked. i believed that jungkook is already here.

he sat beside me. "we did but she entered first." he glared at me. i just rolled my eyes at him. "anyways, dad did some work for your company and it's rising slowly, tzu."

"why didn't he tell me about this?" i asked. "hmm i don't know, let's order now!"

i grabbed the menu and started scanning the dishes that are in there. "let me see too."

"yah, you know i'm still looking at it." i said. "we can share you know."

i just rolled my eyes at him. "you guys can order what you want."

"i'm ordering the whole restaurant." namjoon oppa glared at yoongi oppa. "fucker."

"what?" he asked, innocently. "you said we can order what we want and it's your treat so..."

"im nayeon, i'm giving you a chance to stop your boyfriend." he said.

"tch, don't blackmail me with my bunny." yoongi oppa said as he rolled his eyes.

i'm craving for some pasta hmm.... "who wants some seafoods?" we all raised our hands. "what do you gusy prefer? lobster or shrimp?"

"shrimp please, and can we cook it, it's really delicious when it is cooked." nayeon unnie said. "oh! we have the same taste buds unnie!"

"same here!" i answered. "well, let's pick shrimp, boys? what's the answer?"

"i'll pay for the lobsters, you pay for the shrimps." namjoon oppa said. "well okay, let's order first."

she called the waiter and stated our orders. "tzu, what's yours?"

"i'll have this pasta unnie." i said. "that's all?"

"and this too unnie." i said. "and you kook?" he then stated his order.

the waiter then told us our orders again so that we know what we order. "add shrimp and lobster. and for dessert we'll have this chocolate cake and water and iced tea for drinks."

"great, we'll serve your orders in 10 minutes." and he walked away.

"tzu i have a present for you." jihyo unnie said and handed me a paper bag.

"woah, what's this?" i asked. she leaned onto my ear. "a red dress, that is for good to the both of you." she winked.

"eww unnie!" i said. she laughed. "why? what is it?"

"yah i deserve an answer from you." he said. "it's none of your business."

"tch."

i was about to say something to jihyo unnie again when my phone rang. OMG! WHY ARE YOU CALLING AT A SUCH BAD TIMING, MINGYU?!

"you're still not deleting his number?" he asked. "why would i? he's my friend."

he smirked. "friend. fucking friend."