12

"wake up, my mrs. jeon." someone lightly tapped my cheeks. i opened my eyes and saw jungkook, he's wearing a coat already, i guess he dressed up.

i sat up and yawned. "cute."

"you didn't sleep?" i asked. "i slept for 2 hours."

"you can sleep on our way there, i had enough." i said and stand up, picking some clothes to wear.

"nah i'm fine, just go wear something, and a coat also." i nodded and went to the dressing room to changed.

i wore black pants and a white sweater, with my white sneakers and plus, my coat. i noticed that he also wears the same.

"come on, our suitcase are in the car." i nodded and followed him.

"flight 201834 from united states to jeju, south korea is now boarding at gate three."

he held my hand as we walked to the entrance of gate three.

we got out and it's really cold, there are only a few passengers going inside the plane.

once we got inside, since we're at the first class, he let me in first as he talked to a crew, he said that we'll take a bath here since south korea is far. i went inside our room and sat down on the sofa. cool.

"where are you gonna sleep then? there's only one bed." i asked. he pulled something and the bed is now wide, that both of us will fit.

i just nodded and took my phone. "do you wanna eat?" he asked.

"can i?" i asked back. "of course, you're my priority, i want you to ne healthy as always." i smiled unknownwingly. i looked at the menu beside me.

"can i have some fries right now? and chicken." i said.

"sure, i'll double it so i can eat too, i'll add some chocolate and rice with eggs and hotdogs, is that fine?" i nodded. "i'll wait."

he nodded and exited our room. i waited for him while playing some games in my phone.

soon, the sun started rising, jungkook came in with a waiter. the waiter pulled something in front of me and it formed a table, jungkook sat at the seat across mine. the waiter started putting our orders. "enjoy ma'am and sir, please put your seatbelts." we followed his instructions as he left.

"do you wanna have a picture?" he asked. i nodded immediately, he raised his phone and clicked the camera button. i posed and smiled.

"there, let's eat." he said.

"attention passengers, if you are eating your breakfast, please put your seatbelts on and eat your breakfast peacefully, we are about to fly, this is your captain for today."

i heard the other passengers clapped so we did the same. few minutes later, i was now looking at the window, watching how we flew up in the sky.

the sun's rays hit through my face, i shut my eyes because it's too bright. "perfect." i looked at jungkook as i put the blinds down connected to the window.

"what is it?" he showed me his phone. and it's a picture of me looking outside. it was the time when the sun's rays hit me and wow.

"can i hire you as my personal photographer now?" he chuckled and started eating his food. he also fed me with his food even though i have my own.

"i'm already your husband so being your photographer is already fine." he answered.

we continued eating while chitchatting until we finished our foods. "you're not gonna sleep?" he asked. "ani, i'm going to take a shower." i answered.

"just state your name and they'll guide you to the shower area." he said. "okay, i'll be back soon."

as i exited the room, i went to a flight attendant near me. "yes ma'am, have you enjoyed your breakfast? how can i help you though?"

i smiled. "yes i enjoyed it, it's really delicious."

"thank you, ma'am."

"can you take me to the shower area?" i asked. "oh sure ma'am, just state your name to the flight attendant who's guarding the shower area and she'll let you in." i followed her and soon we arrived there.

"your name, ma'am."

should i say chou or jeon?

but i'm a jeon now, since yesterday. "jeon tzuyu." i answered, she looked at a paper, i think it's the list of the people who wanted to have a shower and booked themselves.

"oh jeon, okay ma'am you are in the list, you may take a shower now." i nodded and went inside.

i can't believe it, this is my first time having a shower in the air.

i took all my clothes and opened the faucet, even the water is not that really cold.

after 15 minutes, i got out wearing a white summer dress paired with white sandals. "thank you, ma'am." i just nodded at her and went back to our room.

jungkook is now sleeping. i crouched a little to fix the blanket that's covering him.

i sat down on the chair beside the window and dried my hair with a blower.

soon after, lunch came, i woke jungkook up, he ordered first and told me he'll take a bath and will be back after some time.

the waiter arrived and put our orders at the table.

"you're not eating yet?" i looked at the door and saw him wearing a white shirt, with a summer shorts and his summer sandals. "i'm waiting for you."

"well then let's eat."

-----------------

"tzu, baby, wake up." i groaned and opened my eyes, i looked at my phone and it's already 6:00 AM. wow it's really a long ride.

"i'm still sleepy." i told him and hugged his arm even more.

okay, we slept beside each other okay.

he chuckled. "but we're almost there, stop being a clingy baby."

"look who's talking, look at your arm around my waist and let's see who's more clingy." i said.

"okay okay, you win, let's take a bath and eat our breakfast, we'll be in jeju in a few hours."

oh right! i forgot about jeju!

i can't wait to take some pictures at jeju!!