10

"woah tzu! you two look good together in here!" jihyo unnie said as she showed me a magazine.

our picture is on the front page. i moved a bit to her and scanned the front page.

Chou Tzuyu and Jeon Jungkook, the heirs.

"this stolen looks so cool!" she said. jungkook is busy right now but he said he'll fetch me at the company since we have a photoshoot with nayeon unnie and yoongi oppa later.

"kudos to the other photographers! this is the best!" she said. "here we have the heirs of chou and jeon companies, chou tzuyu and jeon jungkook, if you wanna read some about the two go to page 20." she said. she flipped the pages to page 20 and start reading.

"wait! 5 years ago?! before--"

"yes unnie, so please quit asking me." i said. she just shrugged and continued reading.

"wow!" she showed me the magazine again.

our picture is in the upper part and our convo with the interviewer is at the bottom of the picture.

(just imagine that the background is all white)

"guess that their magazine will be sold out in a few more minutes soon!"

-----------

me and jungkook arrived at the next company who'll include us to their magazine.

"unnie!" i called and waved my hand. "uri tzuyu!" she ran towards me and hugged me. "i saw the magazine! you two look great!" she exclaimed.

i just smiled at her, jungkook and yoongi oppa are doing their bro hug now.

"wow we didn't know that the four of you are friends." someone said. i guess he's the photographer or the ceo or none of the above.

"change the two beautiful girls to a goddess now, people!" he said. a staff guided us to the make up room, we sat beside each other and they started doing their works.

-------

"nayeon and yoongi, the both of you will be first." the photographer said. yoongi oppa guided nayeon unnie to the center.