7

"tzu, jungkook's here!" jihyo unnie's voice echoed all over the house.

i looked at myself one last time, wearing a simple white sweater, partnered with high waisted denim skirt and white doll shoes. i think it's okay.

i grabbed my purse before going down. i saw unnie talking to him. wait! HE'S WEARING THE SAME COLOR OF MY OUTFIT!

i mean, he's wearing a white long sleeves, denim pants and white shoes. maybe it's just a coincidence. yeah, it's a coincidence.

"oh, tzu's here. take care of my dongsaeng, kook." jihyo unnie said. she went towards me and whispered. "have fun."

i just smiled at her. "um, let's go?"

he smirked. "are you stalking me? you have the--"

"excuse me, jeon? i'm not and i'm no stalker." i said and walked out of the house, i entered his car and waited for him.

"yah, i'm just teasing you." he said and started the engine.

"can we just go? i'm hungry. i woke up late." i said. "fine fine, i'll try to be fast."

----------

"are you serious, jeon jungkook?!" i screamed at him, he covered his ears.

gosh! HE TOOK ME TO AN EXPENSIVE BOTIQUE! EVEN A SIMPLE DRESS COSTS 100 DOLLARS!

"lower down your voice, and yes i am serious." i was about to say something when he spoke again. "i'm serious when it comes to you."

i facepalmed. he laughed. "you're blushing."

i raised my eyebrow at him, i can feel my cheeks heating up. "of course, i am blushing, because you freaking took me to an expensive botique! the company is bankrupt already and i can't spend any cents right now--"

"i didn't said that you'll pay." he cutted me. "i'll pay the gown you'll buy so don't worry." he said and pulled me.

these dresses are so expensive! i can't afford this right now!

"go and look for some gowns that you'll like." he said before sitting down. "and what are you gonna do?"

"just gonna watch you." i nodded.

after grabbing some dresess that i think, can fit in my size, i went to the dressing room.

----

"i don't like it, it's too revealing."

"are you serious?! this is the fifth dress that i tried yet you still don't like it." i complained.

he raised his eyebrow at me. "for your information, ms. chou, i'm gonna be your fiancé soon and it's my job to protect you from those guys who'll look at you at the event thinking how they undress you."

i facepalmed for the fifth time and went back to the dressing room. i sighed while looking at the last gown hanging. it was a black tube gown, well i hope this is fine.

i wore it and looked at my reflection in the mirror. it looks nice but i think it'll be perfect if my hair is tied.

i sighed before going out.

he's currently flipping the pages of a magazine, he has his sleeves rolled over his arm. his legs are in a crossed position.

he freaking looked so hot!

"jungkook-ah." i called. he closed the magazine before looking at me.

i smiled at him. "what do you think?" i asked.