23

i opened my eyes. and i felt the pain immediately. oh right. i got into a car accident. great.

i tried to sit but eventually, i fall down again because my whole body is in pain. i groaned at the feeling.

i looked at myself and saw some bruises. is the impact really is big? gosh.

i looked at the whole room. i think i'm at a hospital. gosh! of course, tzuyu! you got into an accident and you think that you are just at home, safe and sound?

is this the consequence of the accident? me becoming dumb? oh my goodness.

i tried to sit again and i succeded. i grabbed a pillow beside me and tried putting it behind my back when the door opened. "OH MY GOD! URI TZUYU! YOU ARE AWAKE!!" nayeon unnie screamed. the way she screamed, i assume that the whole corridor outside my room can hear her, tch. she's always loud.

"OH GOD!! YOU'RE AWAKE MY BABY!!" she ran to me and hugged me. squeezing me actually. "argh! unnie can't breathe!" i told her.

"NAYEON WHAT HAPPENED?!" yoongi oppa shouted as soon as he got inside. "SHE'S AWAKE!"

his face calmed down. "how's your not-so-beauty sleep?" he asked. i raised my eye brow. "are you fucking serious oppa?"

"ssh! you just woke up and you're cussing already." nayeon unnie said. "gonna text the others to tell them the news."

"i'm so happy that you are awake after 2 days."

WAIT?! 2 DAYS?! "I HAVE BEEN SLEEPING FOR TWO DAYS?!" i asked. "yes!! the doctor said that when the truck hit you car, the impact was really big."

gosh!

i just nodded. "dahyun is really worried tzu! she thinks that it's her fault. especially jungkook."

really? tch. "why would he?" i asked. "yah don't be like that!"

"jungkook went inside the emergency room, and he saw how the doctors saved you. that time, they are about to lose you, and so he is."

"he almost lost you tzu, he loves you okay, that's why--"

"if he really love me then, why did he left me unnie?" i asked. "he don't have any clue how i was so devastated that time when he left me."

she sighed. "i should not stress you, i'm going to get oranges for you." she said and then went out. after a few seconds, the door opened again revealing yoongi oppa. "you looked like a shit."

"so do you. you are a trash."

he raised his eyebrow. "you just woke up and you're like this already? it's not even your red days."

"YAH! I'M GOING TO TELL NAYEON UNNIE THAT YOU'RE BULLYING ME!!" i screamed.

the door swung open. "OH MY GOODNESS! IS THERE SOMEONE BOTHERING TZU--TZUYU!!" dahyun unnie and jihyo unnie rain towards me and hugged me.

"OH GOD URI TZUYU! YOU ARE AWAKE!" jihyo unnie screamed once again. "stop unnies! you two are squeezing me!!"

"ooh sorry!" they both said. "yahh mianhae uri tzuyu." dahyun unnie said. "i didn't know that the two of you are fighting that day, i'm really sorry. if i didn't tell him about it, i'm sure that you are not in here--"

"unnie, it's okay." i told her. "i'm okay now."

"waa jinja?" she asked. "hmm. i'm already finnNNNNEEE!!" she squeezed me again by hugging me.

"waa i feel so--"

"UNNIE STOP--HAHAHAHA STOP IT!!"

"YAH STOP TICKLING ME!!!" i screamed. the door again opened. "YAH YOU GUYS ALREADY ARRIVED?!" the unnies stopped tickling me. the hell! i don't have any chance to escape! there are tubes that is connected to me! even in my wrist!

"neee! yoongi oppa texted the boys, we are on our way here actually, namjoon just broke the stirring wheel for a while that's why we got late. the steering wheel was now okay when tae's phone rang, he said that tzu is already awake and because of jihyo unnie's excitement, she then broke the stirring wheel again." the unnies answered and started tickling me again.

"ARE YOU GUYS EVEN SERIOUS?!"

"HAJIMA!! NAYEON UNNIE HELP!!"

"no way! i'm gonna go join you guys!" and then yes, she joined. "HAJIMA!!"

"YAH OPPAS HELP!!"

"you look hilarious." yoongi oppa commented, making the other oppas laugh. "HAJIMA!!"

the door swung open again. "oh god is there a problem?!" a nurse and a doctor.

"oh, it's nothing, we are just tickling her." nayeon unnie answered. the doctor and the nurse got relieved. "goodness gracious, i thought the girl is dying."

"please don't tickle her too much." the doctor told them before leaving.

"oops! the doctor said don't tickle me again!"

"he just said do not tickle you too much."

"YAH I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GUYS!!"

----

we were now eating after our tickling session. i am feeling a lot better now. but i can't stop thinking where is jungkook right now.

i should not think of him! he's the reason!!

aish! why are you so rude tzu?! "do you want more, baby?" nayeon unnie asked. "ani, i'm fine."

"why are you calling that girl a baby? fyi, im nayeon she's not a baby, she's acting like a baby." yoongi oppa said. "YAH! ATLEAST I'M NOT OLD LIKE YOU! GRANDPA YOONGI!" i screamed.

"HAHAHA!"

"GRANDPA YOONGI!"

"someday, i will have ny revenge tzuyu." i sticked out my tongue at him.

namjoon oppa looked at his watch. "it's already 11, we need to go home tzu, me and jihyo will fly to france at 3 AM for business matters."

"me and dahyun had photoshoots tomorrow."

"the grandpa will probably sleep the whole day tomorrow." nayeon unnie said. "it's fine guys. you can go now."

"aww take care our baby." then the unnies kissed my forehead. the oppas just ruffled my hair. "sleep tight, tzu."

they bid their goodbyes before leaving.

i sighed. i have no one with me right now.

hmm, maybe nayeon unnie will visit me tomorrow. yeah! i think she will!

wait! where's my phone? oh right. i think it's already broken since i brought it with me.

hmp! i'm gonna go buy another one as soon as i got out from this  hospital.

i'm bored, hmm what should i do? should i look at the stars? oh! the stars are bright right now and they are so beautiful--"OH MY GOD WHO THE HECK ARE YOU?!" i accidentally threw my pillow when the door opened. GOSH! I WAS SO INTO DAY DREAMING ABOUT SOMETHING!!

"it's just me tzu, don't worry."

in instant, i think i lost my voice. jungkook is here!

i cleared my throat and just lied down. i want my pillow back, but i won't ask him about it.

"here." he put the pillow beside me before walking towards the table to put the plastic bags he is holding. i grabbed the pillow and hugged it. "did they left already?" i just nodded.

"do you want anything?" i shook my head. "do you want to watch?" i shook my head again. he sighed. "do you want to sleep?" i nodded.

"sleep, i'll take care of you don't worry." i just nodded and changed my position. he can only stare at my back.

"goodnight, tzu."

i just nodded and finally closed my eyes as i felt comfortable at this position.

"i love you."